• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toast report: ECCC 2012 PICTURE HEAVY

85 posts in this topic

I stepped out for the boardies' dinner and saw this group standing outside. A burst of some pretty strong ganj hit me...felt like I was still in Eugene... lol Seriously, I don;t think Seattle has much on Eugene in terms of marijuana smokers ann Oregon grown is known as some of the best marijuana in the world...if that's your thing - it isn't mine. My job has made me a non-using marijuana connoisseur of sorts.

IMG_2051.JPG

A shot of our group from dinner. I sat next to Mike (Master Control Program) and Menace. As susual, I chatted with Steve (Worldsbestcomics) and his wife Kim. The infamous greggy was in attendance, as was Matt Nelson and Borock. I met Timmay this year, though briefly.

My pal Andy was here all the way from England and I had no idea until I saw him at dinner (he, I, Borock, Zaid, and Paris Fred knocked back a whole ot of alcohol in San Diego a few years ago. It was epic.) And joeypost joined us! Rhonda (Cyclegirl) and her husband were aboard again this year. (thumbs u If I did not mention your name, my apologies. Many thanks to our host Claudio for putting together another great dinner! (thumbs u

I thought Mike (Senormac) and his wife would be around, but they weren't and I missed out on connecting with Mike the entire weekend :( Lunch at Steelhead is in order!

IMG_2053.JPG

The entire weekend was great :headbang: Had a great time at dinner, hung out with family, saw some friends I had not seen a while, and got to stroll around my favorite U.S. city. I wish I'd had more time, but had to leave Sunday afternoon to make sure I made it home at a decent hour so I could spend a few days with Mrs. Toast.

The drive home was fine, just more rain and a slight delay on I5. I stopped off in Dupont, Washington and ate at Ferrelli's Woodfire Pizza. Cool place with a killer spinach salad. Froom there I decided to drive home non-stop...amazing how drinking half a gallon of water will make you need to pizz badly lol

I arrived home, took a major Austin Powers, unpacked, hung out with the Mrs., and crashed out. Monday was magnificent with the kids at the sitter's, Mrs. Toast and I taking in a spa, a nice lunch, a nap, and just a general lazy day. :cloud9:

Now it's back to the grind. I took two weeks off from working out, so it will be interesting to see what happens Saturday morning :wishluck:

See you all next year!

:applause: Nice report and pictures Royce. You really should consider taking the train up next year. Cheaper than gas .... if you have the extra 90 minutes it takes compared to driving, and hey you don't have to pay attention on the way :)

Hey Toast, next year you should fly me out to ECCC, put me in a 4 star hotel, & take me to dinner with greggy.

I won't disappoint the dinner conversation. I'm terribly charming & funny.

Hey Toast, next year you should fly me out to ECCC, put me in a 4 star hotel, & take me to dinner with greggy.

Yes, but I'm sure Royce is wondering whether or not you'll put out. He needs to get his money's worth, you know.

Survey Says . . . X

Is there a money back guarantee of any kind that I can get in writing?

Yes, but I'm sure Royce is wondering whether or not you'll put out. He needs to get his money's worth, you know.

hm Good point!

hm Good point!

Always looking out for your best interest, bro.