• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

I'm working on Avengers but short of a Powerball win, i will NEVER even come close to 1st place :sorry:

I have a lot of nice sets but wont be winning any registry awards. My books are too spread out since i have SERIOUS collecting OCD. I cant stay focused on just one title. I always end up blowing my comic budget on anything and everything under the sun doh!

I'm working on Avengers but short of a Powerball win, i will NEVER even come close to 1st place :sorry:

I have a lot of nice sets but wont be winning any registry awards. My books are too spread out since i have SERIOUS collecting OCD. I cant stay focused on just one title. I always end up blowing my comic budget on anything and everything under the sun doh!

I know what you mean :insane:

Thanks guys :grin:

What sets are you all working on?

Still working on finishing this GI Joe (Marvel 1982) set... still 3 more 9.8's :sorry:

This hobby wears me out sometimes. I'd trade my Walking Dead #1 9.8 for those 3 crappy copper 2nd prints in 9.8 in a minute just to finish this set off!

Still working on finishing this GI Joe (Marvel 1982) set... still 3 more 9.8's :sorry:

This hobby wears me out sometimes. I'd trade my Walking Dead #1 9.8 for those 3 crappy copper 2nd prints in 9.8 in a minute just to finish this set off!

I know the feeling. Still plenty of TMNT books that no one has in 9.8. :(

I know the feeling. Still plenty of TMNT books that no one has in 9.8. :(

Right there with you. I'm down to 3 issues of Spidey Super Stories to have the first complete graded run and I'm getting worn down with the chase...

The one in my sig... it'll be a while before I can even expect to possibly win anything :(

I'd give you consideration based on the amount of images and descriptions you have in that set. (thumbs u

But I don't vote :sorry:

The one in my sig... it'll be a while before I can even expect to possibly win anything :(

I'd give you consideration based on the amount of images and descriptions you have in that set. (thumbs u

But I don't vote :sorry:

Thanks ... (thumbs u

In any case, good luck to all.

Was winning the new Venom set, but now I have to break it up.

Currently 2nd place on the Batman:Hush series. When do the awards begin exactly? Hopefully next year I'll take the #1 spot. Even after I get my Batman subs back from ECC I will be 6 points behind, #1. But I did get a call from CGC saying they may have misplaced one of my batman 619's. The CGC slip says quantity 2, but they can't find the 2nd one :frustrated:

Jerome

When is the deadline for this years awards ? I'm currently in second on one set and am hoping to take the lead soon :popcorn: