• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

I should win most innovative circumvention of a strike.

Most Likely to get the Visine treatment from a mod.

Like I would ever leave a drink unattended. Why do they call them roofies? Shouldn't they be floor-ies?

I should win most innovative circumvention of a strike.

If that's the same as the Dumbarse Award, then I would agree.

Double the categories, double the likelihood of success.

I know it's early,but the CGC Registry Set Awards is only a few months away :banana:

I currently leading in Astonishing X-Men (1999) set :whee:

I hope to win that set this year :wishluck:

Good luck with winning (thumbs u

Question - is there a reason why the Marvel Authentix Sketch Cover limited to 3,500 is not listed?

(shrug)

I think we should mention Jerel for Message Board member award.
Thank you. :foryou:

...but I don't think I've really paid my dues supporting the hobby like I should have this year.

I would like to see you, Bosco685 & RMA take home that plaque this year. I have to include dhurley to that list as a darkhorse favorite, for have really bringing some positive interest in Modern funny-book collecting. Mike (comicdonna) set such a high standard of class in this place, I've felt three of you four have earned it this year from your enthuiasm and imformation you guys provide to the community on a daily basis. (worship)

...and would the judges give EvilAsh "Best Modern" or "Best Presented" already. If my home spud hasn't sold his epic Walking Dead set through all this hoopla by now, he deserves some kind of recognition. :applause:

Where's the links to Registry Set winner hopefuls? I'm on dial-up and can't hunt for these gems as well now. :popcorn:

I think we should mention Jerel for Message Board member award.
Thank you. :foryou:

...but I don't think I've really paid my dues supporting the hobby like I should have this year.

I would like to see you, Bosco685 & RMA take home that plaque this year. I have to include dhurley to that list as a darkhorse favorite, for have really bringing some positive interest in Modern funny-book collecting. Mike (comicdonna) set such a high standard of class in this place, I've felt three of you four have earned it this year from your enthuiasm and imformation you guys provide to the community on a daily basis. (worship)

...and would the judges give EvilAsh "Best Modern" or "Best Presented" already. If my home spud hasn't sold his epic Walking Dead set through all this hoopla by now, he deserves some kind of recognition. :applause:

Where's the links to Registry Set winner hopefuls? I'm on dial-up and can't hunt for these gems as well now. :popcorn:

:grin:

I know it's early,but the CGC Registry Set Awards is only a few months away :banana:

Question - is there a reason why the Marvel Authentix Sketch Cover limited to 3,500 is not listed?

(shrug)

Here an image of the cover

Astonishingxmen.jpg

(shrug)

Here an image of the cover

Astonishingxmen.jpg

hm

I shipped some books to Joey for pressing and they were supposed to arrive two days ago via USPS Priority Mail...WTF...I have a funny feeling that I'll snag the Hush #1 spot (with 0 SS I might add) just AFTER the deadline so I won't get the ribbon :sorry: These first world problems are really getting to me :P

Jerome

Just barely enough time to send some missing pieces out for fast track. :wishluck:
Just remember, don't wait until the last day to tweak your Registry Set. I don't know if it has been fixed yet, but last year the voting came a bit early and if didn't have your set done, it was too late. :(