• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danger Club

313 posts in this topic

i'd be surprised if anyone tells me they saw stacks of this at their LCS. 2 stores 3 copies so far.

I grabbed a few just in case.

One store had about 10, another about 20

i like the whole premise. I'll have to reread it later.

Ah, ashcans, didn't know there were any.

Reread it, better the 2nd time...be sure to read the inside front cover...i read it the first go without doing that.

This book was sold out at the distributor level by the time I figured out I wanted it. I ended up ordering 5 copies from midtown comics. I'm hoping they send them. I didn't place the orde until about 2 weeks ago. Also got lucky and got a BKV autographed Saga 1 for cover price in the same order. You may want to try them or mycomicshop.

THE SIDEKICKS GET THEIR DUE AS DANGER CLUB #1 SELLS OUT

DANGER CLUB #1, the first issue of the new Image Comics superhero series by Landry Q. Walker and Eric Jones (Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) has sold out at the distributor level a week before its release in stores on April 4.

Image Comics has immediately sent the issue back to press. The second printing (FEB128147) will be in stores on May 2. DANGER CLUB #2 (MAR120479) will be in stores on May 16.

A dark vision of a world where the world's superheroes have gone missing and teenage sidekicks must create a new order, DANGER CLUB has been described by writer Walker as "Lord of the Flies with superheroes."

740028150603526.jpg

I just finish reading this book and wow what a great book and can't wait to see were it goes.

Glad to see people are enjoying this. I think it is one of the stronger first issues I've read from image this year. Looking forward to #2!

I just finish reading this book and wow what a great book and can't wait to see were it goes.

Glad to see people are enjoying this. I think it is one of the stronger first issues I've read from image this year. Looking forward to #2!

Yeah same here i hope i they keep it epic moving forward

Did anyone else really enjoy the Dark Knight like battle? I thought it was one of the best plot angle I've seen in a comic in a long time. I was really surprised that more people didn't talk about it in their comments regarding the book.