• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime Suspenstories 22, Silver Streak 2, Startling Terror Tales 11 (ALL SOLD!)

27 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

I'm still fundraising for a major (non-comic) purchase and will be listing a few more books here, some of which I hadn't planned on letting go (again). This time there are three Golden Age slabs.

Shipping: You pay exact costs and insurance.

Haggling: I won't discourage it, but anyone who asks me to shave money off of a book an hour after I've listed it is going to get a strong pimp-hand slap upside their head. :sumo:

Probationers and the like: Bite me.

Payment: Paypal only this time around. Unfortunately I will not be able to take time payments on these books.

Books to be listed:

Slabs:

Crime SuspenStories 22 (CGC 3.5)

Silver Streak Comics 2 (CGC 3.5)

Startling Terror Tales #11 (CGC 2.0)

These were all purchased raw by me from boardies here over the last couple of years and I had them slabbed.

I'll be throwing the books up here shortly.

Wow, I haven't seen this much popcorn eating since the midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show lol

This book is pretty typical of the books I look at for my personal collection, presents pretty well for the grade and no major corner creases. I hate having to give this book up, but it's for a good cause, so I can live with it :)

Crime SuspenStories 22 (CGC 3.5) - Your Price: $425.00

CSS22a.jpg

th_CSS22b.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen this much popcorn eating since the midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show lol

This book is pretty typical of the books I look at for my personal collection, presents pretty well for the grade and no major corner creases. I hate having to give this book up, but it's for a good cause, so I can live with it :)

CSS22a.jpg

th_CSS22b.jpg

:takeit:

im game

CSS22a.jpg

th_CSS22b.jpg

im game

Welcome to the club!

This is the only Cole cover I can bear to give up right now. It's only a 2.0 with CR/OW pages, but presents well in the slab. Hopefully this will go to a Cole cover collector who will enjoy it as much as I have.

Startling Terror Tales 11 (CGC 2.0) - Your Price: $250.00

STT11a.jpg

th_STT11b.jpg

This is the only Cole cover I can bear to give up right now. It's only a 2.0 with CR/OW pages, but presents well in the slab. Hopefully this will go to a Cole cover collector who will enjoy it as much as I have.

STT11a.jpg

th_STT11b.jpg

CSS22a.jpg

th_CSS22b.jpg

im game

Welcome to the club!

(pst..I am already in it ..)

Yes I do have a problem.....

STT11a.jpg

th_STT11b.jpg

He meant $1250 ... :gossip:

STT11a.jpg

th_STT11b.jpg

Sssssooooollllld to Trent Reznor!

:headbang:

STT11a.jpg

th_STT11b.jpg

He meant $1250 ... :gossip:

Right! lol

I kind of bought this one on a whim last year and it doesn't really fit my focus all that well, but it is still one of my favorite GA books in my collection (and yes, I did read it prior to slabbing). I guess I won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell, but I could use the cash, so here it is. As with the others, this one presents very well in the slab. The spine issues brought the grade down to 3.5 (still firmly attached at the staples and nothing loose, however), but the front and back covers are remarkably clean. Label denotes a small bit of (unnecessary) tape on the inside of the front cover. OW/W Pages.

Silver Streak Comics 2 (CGC 3.5) - Your Price: $650.00

Silver01.jpg

th_Silver02.jpg