• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know if ebayer mbhighlander63 is a boardie?

33 posts in this topic

He's not a board member, but is a trustworthy seller.

Thanks. I was pretty confident he was trustworthy since ive bought from him before with no issues but was hoping to contact him on here possibly. Oh well, guess ill just have to go thru ebay.

I tried to use logic and my cunning wiles to get him to sell a book to me for something approximating recent sales of similar books and I failed.

As I mentioned before, he picks up plenty from Pedigree's auctions to then list on ebay ( he did so with a book of mine). At first he will list with a BIN/Best Offer option but eventually puts the books to auction with no reserve (occasionally at a loss from what he paid for at Pedigree.

I tried to use logic and my cunning wiles to get him to sell a book to me for something approximating recent sales of similar books and I failed.

Yeah, he has a handful i'd like. A couple we would be so far apart based on his price i doubt its even worth asking. A couple others though are fairly close so i wanted to try and talk to him and see if we could work a decent deal for the group. Guess i'll just go thru eBay though so we'll see how it goes.

He's not a board member, but is a trustworthy seller.

I bought quite a few books from him 3-4 years ago, one over $5,000. He was nothing but cordial, quick with emails and came down nicely in some prices. Great seller imho.

Just bought a TTA27 from him...transaction was quick, smooth and he was very good with the email communication. Nice guy. (thumbs u

Cool, thanks!

How quick did he get back to you? I sent him an email yesterday afternoon but havent heard anything back yet. Obviously i'm not stressing over not hearing from him for 18 hours but just wondered if im looking at a day or two or like a week before he gets back to me.

Just bought a TTA27 from him...transaction was quick, smooth and he was very good with the email communication. Nice guy. (thumbs u

Cool, thanks!

How quick did he get back to you? I sent him an email yesterday afternoon but havent heard anything back yet. Obviously i'm not stressing over not hearing from him for 18 hours but just wondered if im looking at a day or two or like a week before he gets back to me.

He got back to me about a day or so. He should get back to you pretty quick. (thumbs u

Hmmm, still no response hm

On a side note, from what I gather he is a tax accountant and this is his super busy season. He asked me to delay the shipping of my book two days because he was so busy, and apologized profusely. So he may not have gotten your message yet.