• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Hulk Edition !!! Poll pg 14!!!

210 posts in this topic

00666d0e.jpg

9c181e6c.jpg

Here's mine.

This is NAAAAAAAAAAASTY!!!!!!!!!! amazing bro! its amazing that even with the oil paint you see so much of the line art! this is truly amazing!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAME OVAAAA

With all due respect to all the great sketches that have been and will be posted in this thread but it's OVAAA!! Let's go home!

I actually like the Sayger more. More creative

00666d0e.jpg

9c181e6c.jpg

Here's mine.

This is NAAAAAAAAAAASTY!!!!!!!!!! amazing bro! its amazing that even with the oil paint you see so much of the line art! this is truly amazing!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAME OVAAAA

With all due respect to all the great sketches that have been and will be posted in this thread but it's OVAAA!! Let's go home!

Sorry but the Sayger is better. This one is pretty cool, but the Sayger is awesome!

Who has the Hulk Pimp sketch cover remark? That definitely needs to be posted just for laughs. The one where Hulk has the purple bling. lol

Green has it. Post it! Post it!

00666d0e.jpg

9c181e6c.jpg

Here's mine.

Sorry but the Sayger is better. This one is pretty cool, but the Sayger is awesome!

You are high on crack.

00666d0e.jpg

9c181e6c.jpg

Here's mine.

You are high on crack.

lol +1 !Sayger is cool but there's no way it's better than painted Finch! My second choice would be Mark Brooks.

00666d0e.jpg

9c181e6c.jpg

Here's mine.

You are high on crack.

Thats beside the point! :insane:

I just think the way he made the Hulk reach out and grab the logo is way cooler...just my humble opinion.

Rule question for Greedo...

Can a book be nominated if it is at CGC but has not been graded yet?

im not the game maker.. but i say YES :sumo: ... POST THAT CRAIN (worship)

I'd love to give your Finch a little competition. Just making the top two in this battle will be quite a challenge. But, here is the Crain pending rule clarification.

CrainHulkWolverineECCC2012-1.jpg

Who has the Hulk Pimp sketch cover remark? That definitely needs to be posted just for laughs. The one where Hulk has the purple bling. lol

Green has it. Post it! Post it!

Yea boiiiiiiiii!

scan0021.jpg

I'd love to give your Finch a little competition. Just making the top two in this battle will be quite a challenge. But, here is the Crain pending rule clarification.

Approved (thumbs u

As long as it is going to get CGCed it is fine.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better :o wow there're some really amazing Hulk pieces out there!

the crain is awesome the brooks is amazing. i love the sayger but the painted finch is simply on another level.

has he done anything for hero that is just good or maybe just above average? wow the hero stuff i have seen by him is unreal.

no question the battle for second place will be epic.

^^