• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

350+ Non-Dollar Marvels A-Z (Infinity Abyss, Thanos) All books now 50% OFF!

305 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

These are from the same collection as my last two dollar book sales, but these are (shocker) more than a dollar :ohnoez:

Included in this sale are harder to find issues in the runs, some first and last issues, more desirable books, etc., etc. None of these books are going to break the bank and I should have them pretty competitively priced, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you before I schlep them off to Lonestar or wherever.

Specifics on Condition/Typical Defects of the books in this sale: Probably about 3/4 of these books were stored without bags/boards, so some of them have developed a slight spine roll typical of books stored in this manner. Probably nothing a good bag/board wouldn't fix. There are not a lot of 9.8 type books here, but most are around 9.0 or so. Otherwise, they're pretty nice books - but there are several that won't meet 9.0... which is why I've included scans for all of them. In other words: see scans for specifics. PM me with any questions. All of the folks that picked up books from my first two installments seemed pretty happy with what they got.

Pricing: All books priced as marked, I usually try keeping them at half the going rate or thereabouts, but this may vary depending on the book or my mood.

Shipping: Whatever method you choose, you pick up the postage. I will ship internationally, you pick up the postage. If you buy a bunch of books, you may consider having them shipped via shortbox/longbox. Media mail is an option providing you realize that your local USPS may upcharge you if them deem the contents do not qualify for Media Mail.

Titles Included in SALE #3 (this sale): Bishop, Cable, Cable & Deadpool, Deadpool, Emma Frost, Excalibur, Gambit, Generation X, Infinity Abyss, Marvel The End, Marvel Zombies, Spider-Man, Thanos, Thor, Uncanny X-Men, What-If, Wolverine, X-Factor, X-Men

Annihilus Guarantees:

1. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy, I'm not happy.

2. I list regularly (usually each day). No long stretches with no listings.

3. I Invoice promptly, within a day or two of the end of the sale.

4. I ship promptly upon receipt of your payment, usually next day.

5. I will not cry if nobody buys my books. I will not say krap like "Nobody is interested? REALLY?" I'm not lame. Mostly.

As always, shenanigans encouraged, but not mandatory.

Listings to follow!

5. I will not cry if nobody buys my books. I will not say krap like "Nobody is interested? REALLY?" I'm not lame. Mostly.

Love it! :ohnoez:

:hi:

What's up, my brotha?

That sounds pretty cranky, doesn't it? :preach:

Hey, it's been a long couple of months ;)