• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top City Comics' Feedback Thread
1 1

126 posts in this topic

Picked up Supergirl's first and second appearances from Top City Comics. Really quick communication, good pictures, and friendly.

Shipping was fast and the books were packed really well to survive in the mail. Thanks again!

I did a trade/cash deal with Adrian and not only was the transaction great but Adrian is also a great guy to chat with! He is very responsive and cares about making the person he is dealing with happy! His packaging is awesome and I would recommend Adrian to anyone! (thumbsu

I bought a CGC 4.5 copy of Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos from Adrian at the end of last week. It arrived on Thursday, and it was meticulously packed. I think the package could have been thrown down a set of stairs, but it wouldn't have incurred any damage.

All in all, it was a very pleasant transaction. I would gladly recommend Adrian to ALL board members.

Joe Ankenbauer

I've gotten books from Adrian a few times and am very happy! Fair, honest, reliable, packs comics very safely for shipping, and quick to ship. Thanks so much! I look forward to the next time. A definite credit to the boards.

Bill

An exceptional transaction regarding a high-grade Strange Tales #138, priced in the 4 figure range. Adrian is an honest, trustworthy and above-board member of CGC, as well as an asset to the collecting community; I would highly recommend having any dealings!

David E. Melucci

Pontifex_Comics