• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top City Comics' Feedback Thread
1 1

126 posts in this topic

Hi Adrian

i Buy CGC from Adrian , and came in great condition :) and also on time , i'm in Indonesia , usually package arrived in 2-3 weeks , and it came on time on 2 weeks , maybe less if in the weekend and holiday the post is open :)

thanks Adrian

Purchased a "Joker" #6 from Adrian....Could not be any happier with this deal. I placed a WTB thread for any high grade jokers back in April and he responded that he had a 9.6 #6 "somewhere" and would look for it and get back with me.

The book wasn't where it was supposed to be but he said he knew he still had it. He locates it several months later and did not forget about me. Most guys would have blown it off but he got back with me to let me know he found it and the deal was immediately done.

I really appreciate the fact that Adrian did not give up on the deal and his packaging is "BULLET PROOF"

I will be watching his sales threads in the future.

I bought a DD181 9.8 and have no complaints at all. I would buy from him again without hesitation. Price, packing, communication - it's all good.

Thanks again!

Got a sweet showcase 55 and an Action Comics 242 that I had been looking for for a long time! My first purchase was easy, reasonable price, prompt delivery, and VERY well shipped. Look forward to doing business with Top City Comics for years to come!

Great transaction from start to finish.

Book packed bomb proof with a roll of bubble wrap and shipped fast too.

One more X94 for the steps.... many thanks !!!!!!!!

xxx ooo

Rupp

Dealt with Adrian over a 2 week period on a pretty high-value deal (high four-digits).

Adrian was a pleasure to do business with, and this is my second deal with him in the past year. He is a great guy, and easy to get along with. Would definitely do business with him again, and probably will soon!

Thanks again for your speedy and safe delivery, Adrian!