Top City Comics' Feedback Thread
2 2

119 posts in this topic

2,322 posts

Received my Tomb of Dracula comic is great condition. Great communication and will buy from again. Thank you

903 posts

Great service, packaging and communication.

Thanks for the bronze key.

Cheers,

Cole

5,551 posts

A very nice copy of ASM 39 just made its way successfully to the Great White North.

Well-packaged, it suffered not even a bruised spider-web, and now sits free of its slabbed prison, safe and sound in mylar heaven. :grin:

Thanks, Adrian

14,373 posts

purchased some ASM 300's and a hulk 181 from Adrian. Great guy and great books. Thanks

13,803 posts

Just bought a nice ASM #28 slab from Adrian that was shipped fast and well packed. He even notified me of a small crack on the perimeter of the slab AFTER I paid for it. Great guy to work with. (thumbs u

Mike

1,231 posts

Bought four Byrne HG slabs from Adrian. Good communication, willing to work with you, and bullet proof packaging. Recommended, would buy from him any day of the week.

4,268 posts

Adrian helped me finish off an early FF trilogy.

Nice books, nice price, nice guy.

-- dave

78 posts

I purchased X-Men #11 and ASM #122. I got a good price, fast shipping, and accurate descriptions. He answered all of my questions quickly. I would definitely do business again. Buy with confidence.

3,283 posts

Purchased a Avengers 4. Comic arrived in great shape. Thanks again.

3,070 posts

Purchased a raw ASM 120 that Adrian graded VG/FN. Received better than that very quickly!

Thanks!!

Tony Starks

532 posts

Picked up an iron man 1. Sent securely and arrived in decent time to Australia. Recommend!

1,078 posts

Purchased a mixed lot of DC and Marvel books with 95% of the books as described or even in better condition. Got a refund for the other 5% which had some issues that Adrian accidentally missed. Nobody is perfect and such things can happen - he agreed on the refund right away because it didn't make sense to send low grade books from Europe back to the USA. Problem solved in record time, thanks a lot (thumbs u

63 posts

VERY satisfied customer!!! Ordered a high end ASM. Fantastic communication. Excellent shipping time and packaging. Will be doing business again.

1,850 posts

Ordered a Sgt. Fury 5 and it came quick, well packed and as described. Really easy to communicate with. Will continue to buy books from Top City. (thumbs u

13,104 posts

Got a nice Warlock #9 from Adrian. Book was priced fairly and packed well and shipped promptly. Sell me MOAR!!!

2,661 posts

I picked up a nice Tales of Suspense #52 from Adrian, and I'm very happy with the transaction. The price was right and the shipping and communication were all top notch, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. (thumbs u

7,531 posts

Just got one of my uber-keys from Adrian…fun experience!

Shipped fast and very well packaged!