Top City Comics' Feedback Thread
2 2

116 posts in this topic

495 posts

Just completed a $3000 Trade, couldn't be happier with how the deal went. Top quality packaging to the UK.

Highly recommended (thumbs u

1,614 posts

sold a book with top speed payment! very easy to communicate with and it was a pleasure doing business! :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

3,619 posts

Adrian responded to my WTB thread with a book that was right in my wheelhouse. Helped me complete my Tales of Suspense run! He was great to negotiate with, packed safely, and shipped quickly.

Thanks!!

991 posts

A is not only for Adrian but it is for Awesome. I did a mega-trade with Adrian, who is not only a gentleman but an incredibly nice and easy going individual. Perfect all-around transaction from start to finish. I look forward to doing more deals with him. thank you again!

1,758 posts

I just did a time payment purchase with Adrian. He is absolutely the best, and I could not be happier with the result. (thumbs u

4,525 posts

Purchased a sweet X-Men 4 from Adrian. Thanks for the deal and fast shipping!

1,258 posts

ASM 361 shipped and received! Great purchase from a great seller!!

MattP

435 posts

Adrian responded to my want to buy for an Action Comics #242. Not only did he sell it to me for a good price but the book is simply beautiful!!! We talked back and forth on the Board and eventually I also ended up buying a nice Showcase #9! Top City Comics is 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️‘s in my book and I hope to do more business with them in the future!!

6,513 posts

Just bought a sweet Comic Cavalcade #10 Cookeville copy from Adrian - first class all-around - a great guy to deal with. Thanks again!!!

446 posts

Did a great hulk181/TTA27 trade and it went perfectly.’thanks so much!

AJ

630 posts

Bought a 4-figure BA key from Adrian and it couldn't have gone smoother.  The communication was great and he packaged the book like a pillow.  Would buy from him again anytime.  Thanks for a great transaction!

1,145 posts

Adrian is great to work with. $1k trade, no problems. 

181 posts

Adrian is one of the easiest people to deal with.  Traded 8 slabs for 1 slab and added a check in the box for another slab.  No hesitation on my end to make the trade or send a check.  Bulletproof shipping on his end.  Would definitely deal with him again.

839 posts

Hey everyone,

Just bought a TTA #27, 2.0 CGC graded first Antman from Adrian.  Book arrived extremely well packaged and shipped quickly, and exactly as Adrian had described it.  Buy with confidence, definitely one of the Good Guys!!!!

Regards

Bob Strain

707 posts

Did a nice trade: a modern era key for a silver age classic, plus I purchased a book too.

Smooth transaction. Thanks!

396 posts

Wonderful trader. Professional and very nice person to do transactions with.

Helped me with one of my favorite runs with really tough books.

Thank You!

1,051 posts

Did a decent size Trade of some semi keys.  Perfect Transaction.  I look forward to doing another. 

294 posts

Great transaction and very easy to do business with. Highly recommend!!!