Top City Comics' Feedback Thread
2 2

116 posts in this topic

3 posts

Picked up Supergirl's first and second appearances from Top City Comics. Really quick communication, good pictures, and friendly.

Shipping was fast and the books were packed really well to survive in the mail. Thanks again!

152 posts

Did a fair trade of 1 book for 3 of his, no problems either end, very satisfied with packaging and books received 👍

1,347 posts

I did a trade/cash deal with Adrian and not only was the transaction great but Adrian is also a great guy to chat with! He is very responsive and cares about making the person he is dealing with happy! His packaging is awesome and I would recommend Adrian to anyone! (thumbsu

11,928 posts

Five Star Boardie. And it’s always been a pleasure to deal with such a professional year after years. 

118 posts

I bought a CGC 4.5 copy of Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos from Adrian at the end of last week. It arrived on Thursday, and it was meticulously packed. I think the package could have been thrown down a set of stairs, but it wouldn't have incurred any damage.

All in all, it was a very pleasant transaction. I would gladly recommend Adrian to ALL board members.

Joe Ankenbauer

11,703 posts

Adrian was a great buyer, quick to pay and super easy to work with!

343 posts

I've gotten books from Adrian a few times and am very happy! Fair, honest, reliable, packs comics very safely for shipping, and quick to ship. Thanks so much! I look forward to the next time. A definite credit to the boards.

Bill

2,020 posts

SUPER! FANTASTIC! AMAZING! Adrian and me worked out a trade that we were both pleased with and I couldn't have asked for it to go any smoother. I wish all trades could go like this one did. Thanks again Adrian! Highly recommended!

1,614 posts

4 figure deal for the 2nd time in a year. Trustworthy and reliable! Look forward to buying back books again lol. Thanks Adrian!

203 posts

Bought a stack of Hulk 181s from Adrian. Super-easy to deal with...very helpful and awesome every step of the way!

Thanks!

Pete

2,061 posts

I picked up a very nice copy of Brave and the Bold 28 from Adrian. 

Awesome guy to deal with. He communicated well, was very fair and the book was packed very well.

I look forward to more deals in the future. Thanks

7 posts

Did a trade+cash with Adrian and was very pleased with communication and service! Book was perfect and even better than described. Thanks again