• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Negro Comics #1 (1.8 CGC) Showcase 22 .5 (CGC) Hulk 181 8.5

18 posts in this topic

The 1st :takeit: either by PM or in the thread wins the book out right. Shipping will be 5$ for the book and will be shipped in a priority mail envelope in the USA. If you request I can ship in a medium flat rate box but shipping will be 11$. If you are outside the US please let me know where you would like the item shipped and I will PM you a quote based off USPS.com

Please no HOS or Probation members in this thread. Please make payment Via PayPal

SHIPPING ON TWO BOOKS WILL BE 5$. ON THREE BOOKS SHIPPING WILL MOVE TO 11$ AND THE BOOKS WILL BE SHIPPED IN A MEDIUM PRIORITY BOX. ANY AMOUNT OF BOOKS BETWEEN 3 AND 19 WILL BE SHIPPED FOR 11$. IF YOU BUY 20 OR MORE BOOKS SHIPPING WILL BE 14$ AS I WILL NEED TO SHIP THE SALE IN A LARGE FLAT RATE BOX. ALL BOOKS WILL SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT AND WILL BE WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND CARDBOARD SANDWICHED TO PROTECT THEM DURING SHIPPING.

Feeback on the boards:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5524201#Post5524201

Feedback on eBay

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=amea4682&ftab=AllFeedback

All-Negro Comics #1 (1.8 CGC graded) asking 2250$ paypal or 2200 :news: 2150 paypal 2100 check /money order for it :news: . Page quality is off-white CGC number is 0985291001. Scans will be up in 1 hour when I get home. Hard comic to find even in this low grade. Most of them in this grade have brown pages so off white is a pretty decent find.

About the book for people who have asked me via PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Negro_Comics :news:SOLD :news:

scan0104.jpg

scan0103.jpg

Book will remain up through out the weekend, I wouldn't count on anymore price drops so if you have an offer send it my way. We can talk whatever it is I wont be offended. If it doesn't sell by next week, ill pull it and either eBay or Clink it.

Showcase 22 CGC .5 Cream to Off-White Pages. CGC Number 1023757004, 2 center wraps missing affects story.

Asking 325 which is close to last GPA sale on this book.

scan0105.jpgscan0106.jpg

Hulk 181 CGC 8.5 Off White Pages #0006426005 old label. Great for an upgrade the only main issue with this book is that the bottom left corner is a wavey. It does not break color is not even creased and would press right out as the book has never been pressed.

Asking 1150$ plus shipping

scan0116.jpgscan0117.jpg

:news:SOLD :news:

All-Negro Comics #1 (1.8 CGC graded) asking 2250$

scan0104.jpg

Cool Book - good luck with the sale.

Thanks, pretty hard book to find wasn't sure if I should take the risk on it. However a couple boardies were pretty helpful in answering the questions I had about if it was worth the buy. Hopefully some one here is looking for a copy as I don't really stray outside of Marvel titles.

Price drop on the All-Negro Comics #1 probably the only one as I think it will do well at auction. If you have an offer please PM me with it. I would rather it go to a collector here on the boards than a random on eBay/Clink.

That All Negro books seems pretty rare, a nice price and offer, DScott

Thanks one sold last month for 1800$ according to GPA, I am not sure of the PQ on that book but I feel that the OW pages make this worth what I am asking.

Thanks one sold last month for 1800$ according to GPA, I am not sure of the PQ on that book but I feel that the OW pages make this worth what I am asking.

That copy had "BRITTLE" pages, so indeed, this one would definitely be a step up. (thumbs u

That copy had "BRITTLE" pages, so indeed, this one would definitely be a step up. (thumbs u

Thanks, I had just looked that up myself and was about to post that. I assumed it had brittle pages. From my understanding most of them under the 4.0 range are all brittle.

All-Negro Comics #1 (1.8 CGC graded) asking 2250$ paypal or 2200 :news: 2150 paypal 2100 check /money order for it :news: . Page quality is off-white CGC number is 0985291001. Scans will be up in 1 hour when I get home. Hard comic to find even in this low grade. Most of them in this grade have brown pages so off white is a pretty decent find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Negro_Comics

scan0104.jpg

scan0103.jpg

Book will remain up through out the weekend, I wouldn't count on anymore price drops so if you have an offer send it my way. We can talk whatever it is I wont be offended. If it doesn't sell by next week, ill pull it and either eBay or Clink it.

Sold Via PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Negro_Comics

scan0104.jpg

scan0103.jpg

Sold Via PM

:applause: