• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April 2012 OPP - Seth Mann - Accepting requests on 4.12 at 12pm EST

140 posts in this topic

April 2012

SETH MANN!! This is the first opp offered by Seth Mann, also known as the 2nd part of the Mann brothers. Seth is really excited about this opp and is looking to really show off his skills. Sketches are fully inked B&W.

Limited to only 12 Total Sketches for this opp. Requests will begin on April 12th at Noon.

Price includes

- BLANK of your choice from the list below

- Prepped TOP LOADER

- Shipping & Insurance to Seth

- CGC Fees (Grading, Encapsulation)

- Shipping & Insurance to you

NOTE BOOKS WILL BE PICKED UP AT FloridaSuperCon (June 2012)

Deadline to have your payment/blank in hand is 4/18. Payments not received by the deadline will forfeit their spot

Sketch Fees:

Full figure Inked = $165

Bust Inked = $125

additional characters can be added for an additional cost.

Seth may include some complimentary background (for full figures) to pieces at his discretion..

Price includes

- BLANK of your choice from list below

- Prepped TOP LOADER

- Shipping & Insurance to Al

- Shipping & Insurance to CGC

- CGC Fees (Grading, Encapsulation)

- Shipping & Insurance to you

Choose from the following blanks:

- Age of Apocalypse #1

- X-Men #7

- Deadpool #50

- Uncanny X-Force #1

- Punisher #1

- Incredible Hulks

- Amazing Spider-man #648

- Daredevil #1

- Avengers Assemble #1

- Wolverine #300

Almost any other of the newer Marvel blank even if not listed if my LCS has them in stock.

Blanks that are NOT available from me include (Fallen Son, Marvels Project, Dark Avengers, X-Men #1 or Image United)

Blanks should grade 9.6 or higher. Seth has been known in isolated cases to take books carefully out of the top loaders during sketches if he needs to.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOUR OWN BLANK, subtract $5 from the total and it must be in hand by April 18th, all books are going to be shipped to Seth on the 18th.

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL to Par2ch@yahoo.com

Any questions please feel free to PM me..

Here are some examples of Seth's work

SethMann.jpg

Deadpool.jpg

Dead.jpg

Sethmann2.jpg

photobucket-23868-1334235800279.jpg

Any example of a Hulk he has done?

Friendly reminder, spots can be reserved starting at noon EST (about 3 hours from now) based on the PM's I have recieved about this opp I forsee it selling out pretty quickly.

BTW Seth has been sent an email of this thread so feel free to say hi :)

Hmm with the recent Ebas price hike I may have to skip this op. Wish I had gone to ECCC instead of Pittsburgh. Damn 250$ price jump in the last week. I blame Troy and his Alice he is clearly the culprit behind the increase.

Hmm with the recent Ebas price hike I may have to skip this op. Wish I had gone to ECCC instead of Pittsburgh. Damn 250$ price jump in the last week. I blame Troy and his Alice he is clearly the culprit behind the increase.

that alice is on ebas's FB page......he really loves the fact that a fan (troy) created his own blank covers that take copeics well and wishes marvel would use that stock of paper

that alice is on ebas's FB page......he really loves the fact that a fan (troy) created his own blank covers that take copeics well and wishes marvel would use that stock of paper

Yes, the picture is amazing Troy is actually the reason I decided to get an Ebas done. Even after i spoke with him and found out the wait times i decided it was worth it. If I wasn't going only with X characters I would pick up a couple of the blanks he made. They are sweet for DC stuff. I'll probably get board with X at some poin this summer and move on to some DC sketches.

Anyways don't mean to hijack the thread. This is a great op that is about to launch. Seth does some nice work one of the few non copic sketches I would consider picking up. Anyone who gets in will have a nice slab to display. Strongly considering this even with the price hike. Guess it will come down to a last minute decision at noon.