• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHA?

14 posts in this topic

Also, Dewey was actually defeated by Truman!!

[font:Book Antiqua]No politics on the message boards...![/font]

(tsk)

[font:Book Antiqua]Now, if you want to know about Obama future...[/font]

hm

Also, Dewey was actually defeated by Truman!!

You seem up on current events.

I was waiting for some friends to arrive from their sea voyage abroad. I hope they are ok. they say their ship was unsinkable. Those White Star ships are so nice, have you heard anything I should know? :wishluck:

I know this has been going on for a few months now....but the prices on these books, including the REPRINTS, continues to baffle me. Reprints going for $500+ is :ohnoez:

IM juts looking back at the January, Feburary and even early March sales and thinking of those sellers slapping their heads *doh!* :facepalm: as they watch this book go higher and higher...

there was a $400 BIN best offer accepted on a 9.8 CGC SS (Kirkman/Moore)less than a month ago.... someone should check to be sure that guy isnt on a ledge somewhere...

IM juts looking back at the January, Feburary and even early March sales and thinking of those sellers slapping their heads *doh!* :facepalm: as they watch this book go higher and higher...

there was a $400 BIN best offer accepted on a 9.8 CGC SS (Kirkman/Moore)less than a month ago.... someone should check to be sure that guy isn't on a ledge somewhere...

Why? If he bought it off the shelf he cleared at least $350 profit. It cracks me up when people think that sellers have to be despondent if they didn't clear the top end of the top peak of a hot run. I have sold or traded 4 WD 19s in the last six months: the first two at around $250-275 and the last two over $1000. And guess what, I did awesome on all four.