• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After Easter Egg's UG comix Sale

69 posts in this topic

Decided to start a new thread since I needed to use the title now rather than in 2 weeks, lol I am going to list a variety of items this time around, raw, slabbed, cheap, pricey, common, rare, signed books, the usual mishmash. I will run this thread for at least 1 week, maybe 2.

Shipping in the U.S. will be $5.00 and up depending upon how you want the books sent (priority mail, media mail, etc). International buyers PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

I try to be a conservative grader & tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket will sometimes censor a cover, one can be sent to you upon request.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

You need to be 18 years of age or older to buy most of these books and by bidding attest to that fact.

The Job Thing, 1993, first edition, paperback, signed by Carol Tyler at SDCC 2010. I have 2 copies, 1 is VF, 1 is VF/NM, both unread, the VF copy is $10, the VF/NM copy is $15.

VF/NM one sold via PM.

DSCF4719.jpg

Various Undergrounds-Bulk Lot.................................$29 shipped media mail in the U.S.

SOLD to fatninja

Cover-Up Lowdown, reader

Tales of Toad #3 G/VG

Tales From The Tube VG

Zippy Stories #2 VG

Light VG/F

All New #3 VG/F

Uncle Sham F/VF

Teenage Horizons #2 VG/F

Wimmens #7 VG/F

th_DSCF4697.jpgth_DSCF4696.jpgth_DSCF4663.jpgth_DSCF4658.jpgth_DSCF4656.jpgth_DSCF4653.jpgth_DSCF4652.jpgth_DSCF4651.jpgth_DSCF4648.jpg

Various Undergrounds-Bulk Lot.................................$29 shipped media mail in the U.S.

Cover-Up Lowdown, reader

Tales of Toad #3 G/VG

Tales From The Tube VG

Zippy Stories #2 VG

Light VG/F

All New #3 VG/F

Uncle Sham F/VF

Teenage Horizons #2 VG/F

Wimmens #7 VG/F

th_DSCF4697.jpgth_DSCF4696.jpgth_DSCF4694.jpgth_DSCF4692.jpgth_DSCF4689.jpgth_DSCF4663.jpgth_DSCF4658.jpgth_DSCF4656.jpgth_DSCF4653.jpgth_DSCF4652.jpgth_DSCF4651.jpgth_DSCF4648.jpgth_DSCF4646.jpg

:takeit:

The Crumb books are separate from the previous deal, didn't get a chance to edit the photobucket before you took it, ok? I know the list is correct below, just wanted to make sure it was clear.

Cover-Up Lowdown, reader

Tales of Toad #3 G/VG

Tales From The Tube VG

Zippy Stories #2 VG

Light VG/F

All New #3 VG/F

Uncle Sham F/VF

Teenage Horizons #2 VG/F

Wimmens #7 VG/F

The Crumb books are separate from the previous deal, didn't get a chance to edit the photobucket before you took it, ok?

Cover-Up Lowdown, reader

Tales of Toad #3 G/VG

Tales From The Tube VG

Zippy Stories #2 VG

Light VG/F

All New #3 VG/F

Uncle Sham F/VF

Teenage Horizons #2 VG/F

Wimmens #7 VG/F

I didnt even look at the pics, so were ok. :takeit:

Thanks, anything else you buy in the thread will be postpaid media mail also.

The Crumb books are separate from the previous deal, didn't get a chance to edit the photobucket before you took it, ok?

Cover-Up Lowdown, reader

Tales of Toad #3 G/VG

Tales From The Tube VG

Zippy Stories #2 VG

Light VG/F

All New #3 VG/F

Uncle Sham F/VF

Teenage Horizons #2 VG/F

Wimmens #7 VG/F

I didnt even look at the pics, so were ok. :takeit:

Bizarre S#x #9, VF+, high grade first print of the first appearance of Omaha the Cat Dancer.............$49.

BizarreSex9VFPlus001.jpg

And included as a bonus, a complete set (no box or promo cards) of the Kitchen Sink trading card set from the early 90's.

DSCF3801.jpg

Bizarre S#x #9, VF+, high grade first print of the first appearance of Omaha the Cat Dancer.............$49.

BizarreSex9VFPlus001.jpg

And included as a bonus, a complete set (no box or promo cards) of the Kitchen Sink trading card set from the early 90's.

DSCF3801.jpg

:cloud9: