• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

:news: Price Drop :news:

Just one book today, but I may decide to add more later on.

Here we have Amazing Spider-man #297 CGC SS by Alex Saviuk. This is my OO copy that I had pressed by Joeypost and then NYComics got it signed for me at Baltimore last year. I've since picked up another 9.6 copy I got signed myself at the WW NO show in January, and that'll be my keeper unless/until I find a 9.8 SS.

:takeit: in the thread is king. I'm happy to consider offers via PM, but if someone takes the book in the thread then all ongoing negotiations cease. If it comes down to timestamps it'll be up to me to make the call.

Asking price for the book is $75 $65 $55 shipped in the US. International buyers are welcome, and will pay all shipping over $7 to their location. That might get expensive, so if you are an international buyer who isn't independently wealthy please contact me first so I can work out a shipping cost or at least an estimate.

Paypal accepted, checks and MOs preferred to save me the fees. Trades for other Copper ASM SS books definitely considered.

If there are any questions I forgot to answer just let me know!

ASM297CGCss.jpg