• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED......THANKS!!

127 posts in this topic

Recap Added - Middle of Page 10!!

I have a ton of superhero stuff from this era to move, so if you want to see a specific title or issue number just let me know & I'll try to get it up. I also have a thread in the copper/modern forum with some high grade ASM & X-Men cgc keys, here's the link!!

:rulez:

1. First :takeit: snags em & trumps PMs. (Be sure to quote the exact book you want.)

2. TAKE AN EXTRA 10% OFF YOUR 2ND BOOK(cheaper of the 2), & ALL BOOKS THEREAFTER! :news:

3. All prices are OBO and all books open to decent trade offers.

4. I accept Paypal, check, & money order. No rush to pay if combining.

5. Shipping is a flat $10 on the first slab (Priority Mail) anywhere in the U.S., & $3 for each additional. Ships within 2 days of payment. Insurance available upon request. International buyers PM for s/h.

6. Pile-ups are recommended. I'll be adding new stuff regularly, so taking advantage of the combined s/h is no issue for me, & like it says above, it's 10% off after the first book!

7. No Probies or Bad List B-holes!

8. 100% refund guaranteed if not satisfied!

*Check my feedback in the links below & feel free to PM me with any questions or want lists!

Thanks fer lookin!! :banana:

:banana::news: COMING TONIGHT!!! :news::banana:

GL #1 cgc 3.0 & maybe a raw g/vg copy, #13 cgc 6.5, #80 cgc 9.2 & #82 cgc 9.0

Hulk #5 cgc 3.5

Iron Fist #14 cgc 9.2

JLA #1 cgc 2.5, #2 cgc 5.0 + more

Marvel Family #15 cgc 7.5

Showcase #8 cgc 3.5, #23 cgc 2.5, & other keys

+ many more if I have time! :wishluck:

:banana: