• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Slabs For American Cancer Society - NEW COMICS ADDED - CHEW, ETC.

12 posts in this topic

nx43tj.jpg

Last year, my grandfather, Colonel Theodore Dale passed away at the age of 93 after succumbing to a 30+ year battle with prostate cancer. He had a 30+ year career in the military and was a veteran of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam and had over 4500 flying hours in 33 unique airplanes. My grandfather was and still is a huge inspiration to me of what it means to be a fighter and to live your life to its fullest. He never let cancer rule his life and even into his 90s he was still traveling the world. He truly is an inspiration to everyone he met of what it is to be a strong willed and good person with a huge heart.

In his memory, I am walking in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life on June 8th, 2012 and am asking for any donations that anyone can give. I realize these days are hard times for a lot of people but even $5 can go a long way to help. Below is a link to my donation page on the American Cancer Society's website. Even if you cannot donate, thank you for taking the time to read this.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/mikelutes13

Typical :takeit: rules apply, first person to post :takeit: here will win the said item, also will accept PM offers but :takeit: trumps PM. How this will work is I will list the items on here with an asking price and if you win the item then just click on the link above and make a donation for that amount. No money goes to me at all. I will give my paypal address if anyone wants to help pay for shipping but as I am doing this for charity I am not making that a requirement and that will be completely up to the buyer. If anyone just wants to donate then they are welcome too and are much appreciated for it. Now on to the comics!

Batman Cacophony #1 Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 (note there is a small crack on the side of the case close to the top but the comic is still in perfect shape) - Asking $50 $40

1j0rvp.jpg

Batman Cacophony #2 Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 - Asking $50 $40

j13w37.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #617 CGC 9.8 - Asking $35 $30

rjfwr6.jpg

Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness #5 CGC 9.6 (note there is a small crack on the top of the case but the comic is stil in perfect shape) - Asking $25 $20

33xwok5.jpg

Chew #3 CGC 9.8 1st Print (note there is a small brown spot that is not actually on the comic but rather on the inner well of the case) - Asking $100 :news: SOLD!

Chew #4 CGC 9.8 1st Print - Asking $100 :news: SOLD!

I realize this last one isn't a copper/modern but I figured I'd list it with the rest here.

Avengers #66 CGC 8.0 Off-White Pages - Asking $75 $60

2m0ndv.jpg

If you want to make an offer on any comic then simply send me a PM and thank you. (If you need more pictures send me a message)

Also, adding for sale are CGC (standard current size) wooden frames with an ebony/black finish made by Gweedo's (www.gweedosshowcase.com). I have 7 of these single frames and am asking for $20 per frame as a donation to the cause. These are gorgeous frames if you want to display your comics as works of art on your walls and are in great shape as they have barely been used and have not been hung up at all. Remember I am not charging anyone shipping for any item they make a donation for but any help with shipping is appreciated. Below is a small picture of some of the frames.

2w250s2.jpg

Also, adding for sale are CGC (standard current size) wooden frames with an ebony/black finish made by Gweedo's (www.gweedosshowcase.com). I have 7 of these single frames and am asking for $20 per frame as a donation to the cause. These are gorgeous frames if you want to display your comics as works of art on your walls and are in great shape as they have barely been used and have not been hung up at all. Remember I am not charging anyone shipping for any item they make a donation for but any help with shipping is appreciated. Below is a small picture of some of the frames.

2w250s2.jpg

:takeit: x2