• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED......THANKS!!

37 posts in this topic

What's up fellow boardies! I'm gonna be listing some decent cgc books here. I have mostly ASM & X-Men, with close to full raw runs of both, so if you're looking for a certain issue just let me know & I'll get it up. I also have a pretty decent CGC thread in the Gold/Silver/Bronze section with some nice keys & #1's right now. Here's the link!

:rulez:

1. First :takeit: snags em & trumps PMs. (Be sure to quote the exact book you want.)

2. All prices are OBO and all books are open to decent trade offers.

3. TAKE 10% OFF YOUR 2ND BOOK (cheaper of the two) & EVERY BOOK THEREAFTER!!

4. I accept Paypal, check, & money order

5. Shipping is a flat $10 for 1st slab (Priority) anywhere in the U.S., & $3 for each additional. Ships within 2 days of payment. Insurance available upon request. International buyers PM for s/h.

6. Pile-ups are not only encouraged, but recommended. Taking advantage of the combined s/h is wise, & like it says above, it's 10% off after the first book!

7. No Probies or Bad List B-holes!

8. 100% refund guaranteed if not satisfied, return s/h paid by buyer unless I screw something up.

*You can check my feedback in the links below & feel free to PM me with any questions or want lists!

Thanks for lookin!! :banana: