• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

****** Exclusive Sketch Opp - Richard Cox - **********

98 posts in this topic

Since I will be attending and facilitating Heroes Convention, I've been talking with Sketch Card artist Richard Cox about the possibility of doing sketch covers. Well we've reached an agreement, and I'm proud to bring you the following:

This sketch opp is limited to SIX Spots (Reserved Spots already taken). The books will be completed and turned it at Heroes Convention, June 22, 2012.

The price is as follows:

$170 CGC SS Single Full Figure and Copics - Graded and Shipped back to you

$180 FAST TRACK CGC SS Single Full Figure and Copics - Graded and Shipped back to you

I no longer have Avengers 1, or X-Men 1 covers available. I do have several Avengers 7, New Avengers 1, and two Deadpool 50 blanks ;)

Again, you can use one of my blanks. If you choose to mail in a blank, deduct $5 from the final price and mail it to:

Adonis Morejon

c/o Richard Cox Sketch Opp

1605 E. North Bay St.

Tampa, FL 33610

The Deadline to have everything set will be next week. I need to prep the books and mail then to Richard by the first of May.

Here are some example copics:

rc2.jpg

RC1.jpg

rc3.jpg

rc6.jpg

rc7.jpg

rc4.jpg

RC.jpg

rc5.jpg

Richard is an awesome artist that has been doing a lot of sketch cards as of late. He did a Rocketeer at a Drink and Draw that I purchased from him and worked on a Dagger sketch cover for me last year. Good stuff :thumbsup:

Hey Adonis, I think you have my spot already but just to make sure, :takeit:
you are good.

Also for those International :takeit: Your shipping cost Is Not included. It will my exact cost at the Post Office. If you don't want to partake, just let me know and you will be excused

Also for those International :takeit: Your shipping cost Is Not included. It will my exact cost at the Post Office. If you don't want to partake, just let me know and you will be excused

Still in, mate!

Sweet, thanks.