• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 26-28, 2013, It's Never To Early.

167 posts in this topic

The couch is bonded leather. Technically real leather but it just doesn't survive the elements. I believe the store is having a sale, Buy one get one free. They have a large children's section of you'd like me to grab you one. :baiting:

The couch is bonded leather. Technically real leather but it just doesn't survive the elements. I believe the store is having a sale, Buy one get one free. They have a large children's section of you'd like me to grab you one. :baiting:

I'm not small enough for you to talk to me like that.

You're in this year Jason?

Yup. Ticket purchased. Room at the McCormick secured. I'm only 3 1/2 hrs away since the move to Indy, so I'm thinking about driving up instead of flying.

It is a silky drive from Indy.

You're in this year Jason?

Yup. Ticket purchased. Room at the McCormick secured. I'm only 3 1/2 hrs away since the move to Indy, so I'm thinking about driving up instead of flying.

We have to take some time to catch up. :foryou:

I will be there!

Setting up at my only show of the year with two new high grade silver/bronze collections, featuring 300+ new slabs, hundreds of raws, and 100+ raw key issues.

Cool - we have a tight Bronze\Silver\Golden age prime collector area.

Back at the lab s*** got real - we added show floor space, created a table-top game hall, added a stage in a cool area which I know you will like,.

Guests - you know how we do it.

How's the winter treating you?

Cool - we have a tight Bronze\Silver\Golden age prime collector area.

Back at the lab s*** got real - we added show floor space, created a table-top game hall, added a stage in a cool area which I know you will like,.

Really? Is this how the kids talk nowadays? Word to your mother, you anti-authoritarian, you. Keep on keeping on.

Guests - you know how we do it.
Yes, we do. And that's what we're afraid of.