• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
20 20

4,872 posts in this topic

some set in progress

g6lu.jpg

nm4p.jpg

97jo.jpg

4wbs.jpg

. Oh snappppppppp!!!!! (worship)(worship)

Yup, freaking fast building sets this guys has! I gotta tell ya Stephane it sure has been fun watching you amass sets with speed and razor focus on what your hunting..... :applause::applause: Your sick sir, very sick.... and I do mean that as a complement! (thumbs u

My newest book! The Russian Hellboy Seeds of destruction #1! :cloud9: Im a little bummed out cuz this 9.8 dropped almost a full grade in the mail from Russia! :sorry: It would be lucky now to get a 9.0 because of a few color breaking creases and a huge color breaking crease on the back cover…. All black really hurts ya when you have to travel thousands of miles..... In the sellers defense he did put it between 2 pieces of card board but this would have needed bubble wrap and more stiffening protection if it was gonna survive the trip unscathed in its virgin 9.8 condition… oh well… thats the nature of the foreign game! :gossip:

Hellboy_seeds_1_Russian.jpg

Russianhellboyinside2.jpg

Russianhellboyinside3.jpg

Edited by Define999

Secret Wars 8 set done....

TeefSW8_zps815492c2.jpg

Pictures in placed randomly....This is how the set breaks down...sorry for the horrible pics...but basically, this is my set~

1throu4_zps47311c4a.png

4thru8_zpsbf78a280.png

9through12_zpsd7039ab0.png

13-17_zps5f7c39bc.png