• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eerie 1, Mile High, Amz 1, FF 1, etc.. -- Take 15% off anything left

57 posts in this topic

Take 15% off any price listed below

It is time to refill the coffers. I am going to be listing some CGCs, several raws and some modern sets (in a thread for the modern section) over the next coming weeks. The CGCs and raws are just undercopies that I have acquired while upgrading my collection. I have never sold on the boards before but I have bought several times and have a kudos thread for that. Also, if you want to check more of a rep you can look at my eBay account (collectastic!) where I have over 1,300 responses and 13 years of 100% feedback.

Terms:

People on the probation list are not eligible to purchase.

The first :takeit: gets the book in the thread but I am definitely open to PM offers especially on multiple books. Sales are final so please ask whatever questions you might have previously. I am heading out of town Monday night so if you need additional scans please ask before then. I tried to get enough of everthing that you could see the whole book but at least see a good portion of the label but let me know if you need more.

None of the CGC books in here have been pressed to my knowledge. Only a couple of the books were not actually sent into CGC by me.

Shipping will be the exact shipping. The only thing I require is that it is a form of shipping that can be tracked, insured and signed for (especially the higher dollar books).

I do accept PayPal or money orders. International orders must be done with a Money Order.

Any other questions please ask.

Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 1.8

Presents a lot nicer with only some marvel chipping and a bottom right corner chip. Also has a nice Off-White page quality

Asking $1,800

img677.jpg

back scan upon requests

img687.jpg

Fantastic Four #1 -- one of my first lessons on buying real higher dollar books on eBay without them being CGC'd. Unfortunately this one is restored but professionally. It has a slight color touch on the cover and has been re-glossed.

CGC 4.0 Slight(P) with Off-White pages

Asking $2,800

img676.jpg

X-Men 94 -- okay this is my lesson in getting better lessons at recognizing restored books so I don't buy at them at Chicago Con :mad:

CGC 6.5 with a small amount of color touch Slight(A) with Off-White to White pages

Asking $200

img600.jpg

Fantastic Four #1 -- one of my first lessons on buying real higher dollar books on eBay without them being CGC'd. Unfortunately this one is restored but professionally. It has a slight color touch on the cover and has been re-glossed.

CGC 4.0 Slight(P) with Off-White pages

Asking $2,800

img676.jpg

Did you pick that one up from bijoubaby05 on Ebay?