• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eerie 1, Mile High, Amz 1, FF 1, etc.. -- Take 15% off anything left

57 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #1 -- one of my first lessons on buying real higher dollar books on eBay without them being CGC'd. Unfortunately this one is restored but professionally. It has a slight color touch on the cover and has been re-glossed.

CGC 4.0 Slight(P) with Off-White pages

Asking $2,800

Did you pick that one up from bijoubaby05 on Ebay?

I have bought from that person and had to return the book for restoration. Is that person on these boards?!! Sorry to hijack the thread, please PM me if that is more appropriate!

Fantastic Four #1 -- one of my first lessons on buying real higher dollar books on eBay without them being CGC'd. Unfortunately this one is restored but professionally. It has a slight color touch on the cover and has been re-glossed.

CGC 4.0 Slight(P) with Off-White pages

Asking $2,800

Did you pick that one up from bijoubaby05 on Ebay?

I have bought from that person and had to return the book for restoration. Is that person on these boards?!! Sorry to hijack the thread, please PM me if that is more appropriate!

First, let me share that I love those X-men 149 and 150 - I recall picking those up as a 12 year old...

and, second, yes, bijoubaby05 is a known scammer (cracks restored cases and resells them on Ebay) and you can read more on the 42 pages from this thread Bijoubaby05 thread ...

Uncanny X-Men #146 CGC 9.6 with Off-White to White pages

Asking $25

Uncanny X-Men 149 CGC 9.6 with Off-White to White Pages

Asking $25

Uncanny X-Men #150 CGC 9.6 with Off-White pages

Asking $30

:takeit:

This is the Gothic Tales of Love #2 $.75 version. The book is rough with splits on the spine about 1/3 up and down. I would put it squarely in the 1.5-2.0 camp, but they are just so damn hard to get.

Asking $90

img631.jpg

Warren Spirit Special

This book is another hard warren (not as hard as the Vampi hardcover but about the same as the Blazing Combat anthology). I would put this one in about a 7.0 range due to a few scratches on the cover.

Asking $90

img636.jpg