• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Misc GA FS Atlas, Pre Code Horror, Sci Fi CLOSED

63 posts in this topic

War Dogs of the US Army 1 2.5+ cover is split down the spine about 3/4 of the way, small stain in the top of the bc and the top of a few pages, ow pages.

$15

Looks like I forgot to scan the back cover, I'll try to get one up.

WARDOGS1.jpg

hmm. :takeit:

War Dogs of the US Army 1 2.5+ cover is split down the spine about 3/4 of the way, small stain in the top of the bc and the top of a few pages, ow pages.

I've always been curious about that one. Looks like fun. (thumbs u

$15

Looks like I forgot to scan the back cover, I'll try to get one up.

WARDOGS1.jpg

Thanks Barry (worship)

Yeah, the subject matter seems interesting to me. We'll see if it was worth the splurge buy. :)

Yeah, the subject matter seems interesting to me. We'll see if it was worth the splurge buy. :)

It has a great cover, I may have to read it before I mail it to you lol

Recap of books that are left.

:news:Sunday Special 15% off the books on this list :news:

Page 1

Green Hornet 26 1.0/1.5 spine is rough, small tears in the covers and pages, ow pages.

$25

Man Comics 3 2.0/2.5, ow/cream/tannish pages.

$12

Star Spangled War Stories 133 3.5 small critter chew to the bottom of the spine, cover has nice color in hand, ow pages. $80

Jet Aces 1 2.0/2.5 insect chew to the center of the spine and back cover, some moisture damage to the bc. $16

Space Busters 2 3.0 staples have some rust, bc has some ws and fading, bit of a moisture wave in the left edge, ow pages. $65

Kid Colt 9 2.5/3.0 seen some moisture, staples have rust with the bottom staple having some migration to the pages, both covers have a moisture wrinkle, cover is off the bs, ow pages $30

Page 2

Campus Romances 1 3.5/4.0 nice looking book, the outer edge of the front and back cover have a moisture wrinkle, w/ow pages $35

Mysterious Adventures 8 2.5/3.0 spine has a 2" pc missing from the bottom and a 1" split in the top, cover tanning, ow/cream pages. $50

Purple Claw 3 1.0 2 extra staples in the middle, cover and several pages torn around the extra staples, cover off bs. Bonnet stamp on fc, staple rust $15

Crazy 2 2.5 cover off ts and almost off the bs, ow/cream pages $17

Mystic 6 3.5/4.0 2 pages look faded, one is a text story and the adjoining page which is an ad, rest of the pages are fine (shrug) ow pages $160

Doll Man 18 1.0/1.5 pc missing from the fc, good sized pc missing from the bc, one page has a pc missing from the bottom corner that affects the art in the story a little, bit of staple rust, cover is off the bs, cream pages

$27

DM18.jpg

DM18-1.jpg

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 14 1.8 book has seen some moisture, staples are rusty with some migration to the pages, cover is almost off the bs, pages have some small stains, ow/cream pages.

$45

JITUW14.jpg

JITUW14-1.jpg

The Amazing Adventures 2 2.5 maybe a bit better, looks nice in a bag and board but it has seen some moisture with the staples having some rust with some migration to the pages, the covers have moisture wrinkles, cover and cf are off the bottom staple, ow pages.

Love the cover :headbang:

$40

AA2.jpg

AA2-1.jpg

Funny Comic Tunes 22 1.5 cover is detached, front cover has a 4" tear in the center, several pages have a small pc missing from the bottom corner, cf is detached ow pages

$7

:takeit:

Funny Comic Tunes 22 1.5 cover is detached, front cover has a 4" tear in the center, several pages have a small pc missing from the bottom corner, cf is detached ow pages

$7

:takeit:

Thank You Barry ^^