• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

Hey,

spoke to a couple people that recommended your subscription service. I'm a die-hard SAGA fan and have recently joined the registry so I'd also be interested in ALL 9.9s/10s. Just wanted to know how you handled 9.9/10s and the price for a SAGA subscription. Thank you!

Chris

Hey,

spoke to a couple people that recommended your subscription service. I'm a die-hard SAGA fan and have recently joined the registry so I'd also be interested in ALL 9.9s/10s. Just wanted to know how you handled 9.9/10s and the price for a SAGA subscription. Thank you!

Chris

Once you subscribe, you have an opportunity to get 9.9/10.0 when they pop. He goes in order so you will not always be offered the opp to buy one if he gets it.

Quick update -

Hello to everyone, welcome to all the new 9.8 service subscribers, and Happy Holidays!

Still here, still going strong. All you need to do is send me a PM if you require more info or want to get started.

Some of you received shipments late November and into early December. After some USPS delays a couple of weeks ago I suspended all remaining shipments until after the Holidays are over. This means about a dozen of you will be receiving shipping notices after the first. Also, if you have large holds here at the moment everything will be going at that time so I can start the year fresh.

If you have an outstanding balance please pay promptly. Much appreciated.

Some more news -

If you are local to the Tampa, FL area and would like to pick up your orders in person you'll have the ability to do so starting early in the new year. A couple of board members have already done this and I will start doing this for you by appointment only.

I've started accepting Fast Track submissions through me as well. I have already done some 9.8 pre-screens for a few board members and at this time I'm only accepting blue label Moderns.

If you have any interest shoot me a PM but I'll be sure to post more info in the new year.

Again, Happy Holidays to everyone and their families!

Update -

I'm in the middle of shipping out hold piles. Please make sure your current address is in your PM thread. Recently thirty CGCs went to a Boardie's old address since he hadn't updated his PayPal shipping address. Luckily the box was forwarded by USPS to the new address and all was well.

If you are not current on payment please take care of any balance due.

Due to the upcoming heavy convention season from late April through July I'd like to ship out anything that's on hold here.

Thanks!

Payment for books is due when books make it to the "Graded" status. Books go in weekly under CGC 9.8 Pre-Screen Service. No charge for failed books.

Just out of curiousity, have you ever received back any of the pre-screened books raw? If yes, what's the hit/miss ratio?