• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

Everyone please bump your 9.8 subscription service PM threads. They are all buried pages and pages back due to my PM activity the last couple of months.

I just sorted a large shipment and would like to get much as I can out the door.

Also for all new subscribers and requests the past month please bump those PM requests and I will get you started.

Again, I've had a lot of requests for the following independent titles recently and I want to make sure I have everyone covered:

Chew

Thief of Thieves

Walking Dead

Revival

Bedlam

Saga

Also please stick the your PM thread when corresponding with subscription questions & requests. This keeps everything in one place. Some people are sending me random PM outside the original PM thread which can easily cause confusion.

I just sorted a large shipment consisting of a large qty. of books. I'd like everyone with books on hold to bump their PM threads. I am working on shipping a lot of boardies books, especially the independent subscribers (Walking Dead / Revival / etc). I want to get these books out Monday and avoid the Holiday Package Limbo.