• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

1/17 update -

I'm in the middle of processing a bunch of subscription stuff.

It would be helpful if all subscribers that haven't heard from me in the past couple of days would bump their subscription PM threads.

This help with me wading through pages of PMs to find you. Currently going alphabetically through the pull files to bill and ship.

I wish there was a search function in the PM area.

:idea:

I am interested in this subscription service. If I understand correctly, I can get any title I want in a 9.8 CGC slabbed version, right? How much is the shipment in California and how long does it take to get the comic book, from its initial release date? Thanks!

I am interested in this subscription service. If I understand correctly, I can get any title I want in a 9.8 CGC slabbed version, right? How much is the shipment in California and how long does it take to get the comic book, from its initial release date? Thanks!

Another question...Say I want two 9.8's each for the 1st 5 issues of East of West, we just tell you this up front? And if there is a variant for a particular issue..we need to tell you that we want the variant. I will wait for questions to be answered..I already know what I would want.