• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

I was going to send a PM concerning people stating they may or may not send PMs but decided against that PM and sent 3 PMs concerning different issues brought up in previous PMs.

Can you P.M. me on that?

NO NEW IMAGE ORDERS

I don't have the time to sort out what's going on in the what's heating up threads, I got slammed with Saga orders, now Peter Panzerfaust.

I feel like some people may be taking advantage of my price point and good nature.

After seeing what happened with Peter Panzerfaust #9 this week I'm done with Image books for now.

All existing Image subscriptions will continue to be filled so my longtime subscribers need not fret, I am just no longer taking any new subscriptions for Image titles.

If I see any of the new subscribers who got in before the stoppage flipping their books I will cancel their subscriptions.

NO NEW IMAGE ORDERS

I don't have the time to sort out what's going on in the what's heating up threads, I got slammed with Saga orders, now Peter Panzerfaust.

I feel like some people may be taking advantage of my price point and good nature.

After seeing what happened with Peter Panzerfaust #9 this week I'm done with Image books for now.

All existing Image subscriptions will continue to be filled so my longtime subscribers need not fret, I am just no longer taking any new subscriptions for Image titles.

If I see any of the new subscribers who got in before the stoppage flipping their books I will cancel their subscriptions.

:sumo:

:applause:

NO NEW IMAGE ORDERS

Just curious Dre, since I'm not a big Image guy myself. What happened with PP #9 this week? Is it a hot book? Lots of speculation?

K.

NO NEW IMAGE ORDERS

Just curious Dre, since I'm not a big Image guy myself. What happened with PP #9 this week? Is it a hot book? Lots of speculation?

K.

Hot book apparently, speculation. People were clearing the shelves locally.

I have more books graded today for you BTW.

Sorry to hear you had to do this. Really sad that people were taking advantage of you. Shame on them. I signed up because I don't want to have to worry getting my that 9.8 for my personal collection.

Sorry to hear people had to take advantage of a great service.

NO NEW IMAGE ORDERS

K.

Hot book apparently, speculation. People were clearing the shelves locally.

I have more books graded today for you BTW.

Awesome! I just noticed that you had a bunch graded for me earlier this week. Just sent you a PM about it :)

K.

Dre -

I'm sorry this happened. I have seen some who buy books from you flip and knew this was coming. There has been a mania on the board and in the market of late.

To everyone else -

Dre provides a fantastic service for collectors and speculation/speculators have forced his hand. Not cool at all...

R