• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full Sets & TPB's for $1; $0.10 - $0.25 singles; full recap on pg 36 (3rd post)

378 posts in this topic

This is likely to be slow as I'm digging through boxes of comics in my "these-will-make-a-full-set-so-I-will-sell-them-one-day" closet, putting together runs and taking pictures... The vast majority of these were purchased either from my LCS or DCBS then bagged and tagged. I'm going to call everything VF/NM (decent looking reading copies), but pretty much all of the ones from DCBS are 9.6... If you'd like scans there's actually a good chance I already have FC & BC scans available, so just lmk.

I'm shipping from Charlotte, NC, so if anyone is coming to Heroes and just wants to pick up the books, that's cool. It would have to be Friday night, however, as I'm leaving for Europe on Saturday. (I live just over 2.5 miles from the convention center)

Else... I will provide details in just a little bit. Will ship however you like, but prefer media mail @like $5 per box (about 30 comics) or the Priority Flat Rate ($12 these days?) at about 25 comics.

Yeah. I'll come fix that in a minute, but I'm sure you get the idea...

PM's welcome, but the little sign guy in the thread wins...

Happy to ship internationally, but I'm gonna rely on you to have a decent idea of what it'll cost *before* taking something, please. :)

Is that everything?

I think it is.

Oh, if you have a request for something in the last few years, feel free to ask... I don't think I have anything that is non-Vertigo DC tho...

EDIT: Everything is in its own bag & board. I'll be happy to put 2 comics per bag to help with the shipping if you'd like... especially if there's a big lot involved. Chromium and I did this once, and we were able to get it down by one entire box by getting rid of the bags and boards.

Double EDIT: payments accepted however works for you. paypal, regular mail, western union... although I'd prefer someone who only picks up one of the $1 sets to do a wire transfer b/c that would be weird and awesome.

paypal addy: schmakt@schmakt.com

ebay user: schmakt

TMNT - vol. 1

1-55 (both covers of 32)

I believe #1 is a 4th print, and 2-4 are 2nd prints.

These I did not buy off the shelves. It looks like they used to be nice books, but the ding-dong who mailed them to me sent them w/o bags and boards but just wrapped up in some grocery bags... with nothing other than more grocery bags lining the box. I still think that most of these are at minimum 8.0 with some of them potentially at 9.4. Definitely not anything nicer than that tho.

Here's a scan of the #4... I think this one is a little lower than average...

Click for biggerClick for bigger

$125 - SOLD

Photobucket

Sam Kieth megalolot

• The Maxx:< /b>1-35 (I filled some of these run on ebay, and I was in high school when I bought these... it was fun to get girls to read them... So they're not all pristine - especially some of the later ones, but they are still relatively nice. I have scans of this entire series, so if you want to see a book, lmk. Here's the #33 and #35...the 33 is the worst of the run

click for biggerclick for biggerclick for biggerclick for bigger

• The Maxx 3D 1

click for biggerclick for bigger

• I Before E (2nd)
  • Friends of Maxx 1-3
  • Zero Girl: 1-5
  • Ojo: 1-5
  • Sam Stories: Legs: 1
  • Women: 1-5 (this was one of the creepiest stories I have ever read... really maybe THE creepiest. I don't recall ever feeling as uncomfortable reading a comic as I did when I read this.
  • Darker Image: 1 (sealed) & 1 (unsealed)
  • The Maxx: 1/2 (looks relatively NM to me... still in Wizard bag with certificate)
  • The Maxx: 1 Glow-in-the-Dark (Bought this from Dale as a 9.8, but I think he missed a few dings on the spine... Pressing would help it, but I still don't think you'll get a 9.8. I had it graded for myself at 9.2)

click for biggerclick for bigger

I thought I had the Scratch mini that Sam did at DC around here somewhere... if I can find that it's included as well.

$140

Photobucket

omg, that took forever... smoke and beer break

Elektra: Assassin

1-8 (I was going to take the #1 for SS with Bill S... looked like it had a 9.8 shot, but there are a couple of small rounded indentions on the back cover... they're small, so maybe still 9.6, but probably 9.4...)

$5

Photobucket

Kitty Pride and Wolverine :takeit: pick up at Heroes
Ack! Apologies! This kicked me to the 2nd page, and I never saw this...
And the first-buyer bonus is...

click for bigger

I think that DC Man is actually the 1st buyer he posted that he would take your TMNT lot. lol right before my post.

Kitty Pride and Wolverine :takeit: pick up at Heroes
Ack! Apologies! This kicked me to the 2nd page, and I never saw this...
And the first-buyer bonus is...

click for bigger

I think that DC Man is actually the 1st buyer he posted that he would take your TMNT lot. lol right before my post.
I've got something else for that lot; we worked that out in PM :)