• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full Sets & TPB's for $1; $0.10 - $0.25 singles; full recap on pg 36 (3rd post)

378 posts in this topic

And off to bed for the night; thank you to everyone who grabbed something so far.

Tomorrow is drunken trivia night at the beer garden, so it's unlikely much (if anything) will go up; I'll get some more stuff up by this weekend at least.

I see Tom Strong, Savage Dragon 1-30 (or so), Wildcats 3.0 1-3, Fallen Angel full IDW series, Shade the Changing Man, Punisher (1st ongoing), early Image stuff, Cinderella, and a whole lot of VALIANT commons that I'm thinking maybe $0.25/each (or less) if someone is trying to plug some collection holes...

This is likely to be slow as I'm digging through boxes of comics in my "these-will-make-a-full-set-so-I-will-sell-them-one-day" closet, putting together runs and taking pictures... The vast majority of these were purchased either from my LCS or DCBS then bagged and tagged. I'm going to call everything VF/NM (decent looking reading copies), but pretty much all of the ones from DCBS are 9.6... If you'd like scans there's actually a good chance I already have FC & BC scans available, so just lmk.

I'm shipping from Charlotte, NC, so if anyone is coming to Heroes and just wants to pick up the books, that's cool. It would have to be Friday night, however, as I'm leaving for Europe on Saturday. (I live just over 2.5 miles from the convention center)

Else... I will provide details in just a little bit. Will ship however you like, but prefer media mail @like $5 per box (about 30 comics) or the Priority Flat Rate ($12 these days?) at about 25 comics.

Yeah. I'll come fix that in a minute, but I'm sure you get the idea...

PM's welcome, but the little sign guy in the thread wins...

Happy to ship internationally, but I'm gonna rely on you to have a decent idea of what it'll cost *before* taking something, please. :)

Is that everything?

I think it is.

(I also might post a few images with no prices at first if I find a groove of picture taking and uploading... prices will be added before I go to sleep or start drinking too much)

((At least before I go to sleep))

Oh, if you have a request for something in the last few years, feel free to ask... I don't think I have anything that is non-Vertigo DC tho...

EDIT: Everything is in its own bag & board. I'll be happy to put 2 comics per bag to help with the shipping if you'd like... especially if there's a big lot involved. Chromium and I did this once, and we were able to get it down by one entire box by getting rid of the bags and boards.

What are your preferred payment methods?

If you have said, sorry I must be blind :blush:

This is likely to be slow as I'm digging through boxes of comics in my "these-will-make-a-full-set-so-I-will-sell-them-one-day" closet, putting together runs and taking pictures... The vast majority of these were purchased either from my LCS or DCBS then bagged and tagged. I'm going to call everything VF/NM (decent looking reading copies), but pretty much all of the ones from DCBS are 9.6... If you'd like scans there's actually a good chance I already have FC & BC scans available, so just lmk.

I'm shipping from Charlotte, NC, so if anyone is coming to Heroes and just wants to pick up the books, that's cool. It would have to be Friday night, however, as I'm leaving for Europe on Saturday. (I live just over 2.5 miles from the convention center)

Else... I will provide details in just a little bit. Will ship however you like, but prefer media mail @like $5 per box (about 30 comics) or the Priority Flat Rate ($12 these days?) at about 25 comics.

Yeah. I'll come fix that in a minute, but I'm sure you get the idea...

PM's welcome, but the little sign guy in the thread wins...

Happy to ship internationally, but I'm gonna rely on you to have a decent idea of what it'll cost *before* taking something, please. :)

Is that everything?

I think it is.

(I also might post a few images with no prices at first if I find a groove of picture taking and uploading... prices will be added before I go to sleep or start drinking too much)

((At least before I go to sleep))

Oh, if you have a request for something in the last few years, feel free to ask... I don't think I have anything that is non-Vertigo DC tho...

EDIT: Everything is in its own bag & board. I'll be happy to put 2 comics per bag to help with the shipping if you'd like... especially if there's a big lot involved. Chromium and I did this once, and we were able to get it down by one entire box by getting rid of the bags and boards.

What are your preferred payment methods?

If you have said, sorry I must be blind :blush:

Oops, I'll add it...

paypal, checks, MO's, sweaty dollar bills... I have no shame.

I've managed to fail to login to photobucket too many times, and now I have to try back later...

Wanted to get a few of these up before I had out tonight tho, so here's a quick list. I will add pictures once photobucket lets me back in...

Fallen Angel lot (50 comics) - $15 - SOLD

- DC 1-6, 14-20

- IDW 1-33 (complete set)

- IDW "Reborn" 1-4 (full mini)

Savage Dragon lot (26 books) - $6

- ongoing series 1-12,14-16,18-24,26,30,37,48

Early Image lot (13 books) - $1

- Youngblood 0-4

- WildC.A.T.s 1-4

- Shadowhawk 1-4

Tom Strong 1-4 $2

Tekno/Neil Gaiman lot (6 books) $1

- Teknophage 1

- Mr. Hero 1-4

- Wheel of Worlds 0

Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love 1-6 $2 SOLD

Greek Street 1-16 $8 SOLD

Demo volume 2 1-6 $2

iZombie 1-6 $2 SOLD

5 Ronin (Marvel) 1-5 $1 SOLD

The Bulletproof Coffin 1-6 $2 SOLD

Should be back later tonight to add pictures and dig out more sets... Thanks again to everyone who's purchased and/or looking!

Gold Key / Dark Horse lot

Not quite complete, but I believe each run is only missing 1 or 2 from the end. I thought these stories were fine, but I really didn't like the art at all. Especially not when compared to the sweet covers. It really sucks that DH got these licenses instead of the new VALIANT only to chop all these series so soon. C'est la Vie

:takeit:

Will look forward to what else you put up. Got any Doctor Who?

:popcorn:

Gold Key / Dark Horse lot

Not quite complete, but I believe each run is only missing 1 or 2 from the end. I thought these stories were fine, but I really didn't like the art at all. Especially not when compared to the sweet covers. It really sucks that DH got these licenses instead of the new VALIANT only to chop all these series so soon. C'est la Vie

:takeit:

Will look forward to what else you put up. Got any Doctor Who?

:popcorn:

Thank you!

I think the only issue of Dr. Who I had was a Marvel Premiere (or something?) from the 80's (70's?) 99% sure that's the only thing I ever had, but I will see if I can dig it up tonight and toss it in with these. (thumbs u

Let's try to clean this up...

Here's what's left along with some price reductions:

Page 1

• New Avengers lot - $50 $40
  • Sam Kieth big lot - $140 $125
  • Joe the Barbarian - $4 $3
  • Sam Kieth mini lot - $7 $5

Page 2

• Elektra: Assassin - $5
  • Sweets - $1 (this a second set)

Page 3

• Jack of Fables - $40 $30
  • The Punisher - $8 $5

Page 4

• Green Wake - $5 $4
  • Dark Reign: The List - $5 $3

Page 5

• Fallen Angel - $20 $15
  • Savage Dragon - $8 $5
  • Early Image - $2 $1
  • Tom Strong - $2
  • Tekno lot - $1
  • Greek Street - $10 $8
  • The Bulletproof Coffin - $2 $1

I reserve the right to be a who might have missed an I'll Take It sign... if I've got something listed here that's already gone, I will submit to lashings, but the OP still gets it. Although I don't think I screwed up (this time)

Most of the previous listings / prices have been updated, but I'm positive I missed some. The updated prices in this post are now correct, even if you happen to quote something with a higher price. Low price wins!

I actually have nothing to do tonight, so more on the way.

And, just to clarify, if anyone wants to pick up anything in person (at HeroesCon or whatever) I don't mind waiting for payment... COD is perfectly fine.

Green Wake

1(x2)-10 (Bought this b/c I liked Riley's art from Proof and CNV... ended up liking Weibe's writing enough to check out Peter Panzerfaust and Grim Reaper (soon)... cool series that got cut short; I think they managed to wrap up everything nicely tho. Not a particularly easy read, but good... slow and moody... )

$4

Photobucket
:takeit: Green Wake

VALIANT commons...

I am probably going to ask anyone who takes many of these if I can send these not individually bagged and boarded...

Incentives:

- I have 4 copies of Rai #0; when we're done, I'll deal them out to everyone in order of purchases made until they're gone. So if 2 people buy VALIANT commons, each person will get 2...

- Same thing with Shadowman #8, except I have 11 copies and will start from the last person to buy and go the other way

- For every book you get, you'll be entered into a lottery... the prizes, in order: Solar #10 2nd print (a few spine dings... prolly FN/VF, maybe VF-), Shadowman #1 (NM-), Harbinger #3 (NM-), Eternal Warrior #4 (NM-) x2 I'm pretty sure these (except for the Solar) are easily better than that, but they're free, so... you know...

pricing = (+shipping or FREE to HeroesCon on Thursday/Friday)

1-3 = $0.50

4-24 = $0.25 each ($1.00)

25-59 = $0.20 each ($5.00)

60-99 = $0.18 each ($10.00)

100+ = $0.15 each ($15.00)

I hope my math was right... It's going to take me a bit to compose these lists... assume at least 3 coming up...

Starting with Malibu / Ultraverse b/c there aren't that many... take the whole lot for... $3? (30 comics, $0.10/each) If you do it, you still get an equal number of lottery entries (if you want them)

Dinosaurs for Hire: 1

Ex-Mutants: 7

The Ferret: 2 (2 copies)

Hard Case: 1,2,9

Lord Pumpkin: 1

Mantra: 8

Night Man: 5

Prime: 1,6,7,8,9 (x2), 11,14,15,19

Wrath: 1,2

The Strangers: 9

Sludge: 5

Rune: 2