• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limit on Moderns

4 posts in this topic

In processing my most recent submission form to CGC, I noticed that the form indicated a 30-book limit for moderns. Is this a policy change? Also, I noticed that I was given the imaging service at no extra charge.

• Administrator

We are currently revising our online submission form.

There is now a 30 book limit for all submissions. This is due to the fact that the form can only calculate shipping for up to 30 books, so when people were adding more than that to one invoice, it was not charging them correctly for shipping.

We are also trying to implement a new way to alert us if imaging is selected, but it has a slight error causing all invoices to say imaging regardless if it was selected or not. Only those invoices that selected imaging and were charged appropriately will be imaged. This error will be corrected shortly, and then only those invoices that selected imaging will say it next to the tier.

• Administrator

For a pre-screen of moderns the minimum is still 100, so we ask that you either put the books on 4+ internet invoices or at least provide a list of the comics and the minimum grade etc. Or, you could get a few of our regular invoices from a local dealer and use those.