• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA The Vault of Kramerica is Open: Rd 1 is over, Rd 2 up next!

231 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone :hi:

Help Kramerica Find a Place to Live. I'll be homeless in 3 2 weeks and need to find a place to live. That means first & last months rent plus deposit. Yay. In "celebration" of this "The Vault of Kramerica" has been opened.

Some of these books have not been touched or even seen since 1986 and 90% of everything I'm listing have never been offered here or anywhere else. They have been held in reserve for the day when I would need their help.

There are a bunch Silver Age DC keys, about 20-25 slabs, a lot of very nice ASMs, some SA Detectives and a lot more. There is some cool stuff here, especially from the GA. I have some Plastic Man's (mid grade to lower HG), some ECs (low grade) and a few Atlas's too.

When I am done there will be GA/BA/SA/CA that run the gamut as far as publishers, genres and grades. I think the only thing I won't have are Timely's.

This guy :takeit: rules all. No exceptions.

I ship anywhere and everywhere!

Domestically 1-2 books ship First Class for $4.00 which includes Delivery Confirmation. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. Internationally I ship First Class Air Mail unless you have another preference.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed as always. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see some larger scans.

Thanks for looking.

Will you be posting the books before or after you move? :popcorn:

And if it's the latter, will it be before or after the housewarming party? :popcorn::popcorn:

Not a bad start....I've been wanting one of those GL #2's to fill my run of 1-45.........but I don't want to blow my load early! :o (insert andy samburg's face from the "jizz in my pants" video)

Same