• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Standard, Sig Series, variant & RRP slabs - nosebleed grades and NO WD! Huzzah!!

94 posts in this topic

Got 50+ Copper & Modern slabs to go up, almost all of them at 9.8. Mainly Marvel, lots of Spideys, lots of Sig Series, some variants and RRP editions...and not a single Walking Dead, so you can all breathe easy! :D

For those who will no doubt ask, I haven't listed these for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No eBay, no auction house and neither are they included on the www.comicanadirect.com site. Basically, you'll be getting first shot at these before they are included in our stock. (thumbs u

Unless otherwise noted, to the best of my knowledge, the books have not been pressed.

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, one slab can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail (10-14 days) for $20. Each additional slab after that will cost $10. European shipping will be cheaper and UK postage will be cheaper still

(3) Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all.

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(6) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, shipping costs are also on you.

(7) If you want to start up a pile, be my guest. Books can also be combined with anything bought in this thread in the SA section and this thread in this section. (thumbs u