• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #1 thru #75 ALL CGC 9.8 Value?

43 posts in this topic

I finally completed my collection at the end of 2011.

The Walking Dead #1-75 all in perfect CGC 9.8. All first prints and the extra issues like the superhero variant #50.

With all the heat around TWD now what would be the value of a collection like this?

I knew it took me over 2 years and many hours on ebay and the local comic shops. Let alone the over $1,500 in CGC fees.

Just a crazy idea I had and wanted to share with everyone.

Thanks guys.

I was hoping for around 10k+

I was even thinking about putting it up for 15k BIN with a best offer option to see if anyone really wanted it.

Wow taking a picture/scan of over 75 comics would take forever, maybe I could just shoot a youtube video.

There was also a 9.9 in there, too.

There are a few 9.9's of that issue. It should not have made much of a difference although it can't hurt. :)

Thanks guys.

I was hoping for around 10k+

I was even thinking about putting it up for 15k BIN with a best offer option to see if anyone really wanted it.

Wow taking a picture/scan of over 75 comics would take forever, maybe I could just shoot a youtube video.

Group photo. :gossip: