• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

signed spiderman #1 todd mcfarlane i dont know if its real or not
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Real.

Very Real.

I have one exactly like it with a COA from The Spider's Web or whatever the McFarlane's shop was called back in the day. It's his sig from when that book was first pubbed.

Real and fantastic!

If you like them that much, my LCS has a couple. :ohnoez:

Already have a ss copy, dont need a raw :baiting:

However, I want your lcs. The only thing mine has over 3 weeks old is pokemon cards...

Edited by .Troy

Real and fantastic!

If you like them that much, my LCS has a couple. :ohnoez:

Already have a ss copy, dont need a raw :baiting:

An SS of the Spider-Web signature edition?!?! :ohnoez:

I'm betting he means of Spider-man #1 SS by McFarlane. Since the spider-web signatures were done in the 90's there wouldn't have been an SS in existence at the time.

Really? :o

lol

i was at a Half price book store and they had books in a case that were signed by people for 10 bucks . i seen a Silver Surfer #1 Vol2 i didnt see a signature but i still got it cause i liked the cover and later that day i opened it to see if it was inside and on the first page it on the bottom Stan Lee signed it i thought it was pretty cool i dont have a picture of if at the moment but does a signature inside ruin the value of his signature?