• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Batman 1 on Ebay with 0 feedback seller?? Oooyy! Could this be real?

15 posts in this topic

I think this is a board member/former board member and might be legit?...I recognize the Vegas connection to a restored batman, but I can't recall details...... I think hm

tread with caution but maybe

You would think a board member would be smart enough not to list a 5-figure book under an eBay ID with zero feedback.
just something about the book reminds me of reading about it on the boards...I could be wrong though

You would think a board member would be smart enough not to list a 5-figure book under an eBay ID with zero feedback.
just something about the book reminds me of reading about it on the boards...I could be wrong though

:o

You might be right. But ebay zero feedback could have also stolen the scan from these boards.

You might be right. But ebay zero feedback could have also stolen the scan from these boards.

I think that's what's happening here. Stolen....

Well, the seller does mention in his auction that local pickup is ok. I guess it's legit?

Wow 7K for a Bat 1. Man I would have bought that in a hearbeat for 7K if it was 100% legit, as Im sure anyone would.

Well I sent him a couple message throughh ebay and he replied fast. He said he bought it raw and the previous owner had removed it from a 5.0 ot 6.0 slab. There was no paper work on it. So if it was legit and comes back in the same grade range the winner would have gotten a decennt deal not crazy good but good enough.

James G