• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New marvel silver age collection

19 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I am going through a collection I recently purchased and moving some books through ebay. Most of these will be low/mid and some higher grades, all raw with many different titles included. They are being sold through a friend of mine, seller is called fast_dom and will probably start going up on Monday/Tuesday this week and will continue for a good 3-4 wks afterwards.

I also have some books in the vf/nm range and higher that I will offer to the boards in the near future before they also go up on Ebay.

Thanks and appreciate if you take a look! Spideys, Avengers, Hulk, Sub Mariners, TTA, TOS, Conans, FF's, Silver Surfers, etc will all be up to sell at some point.

Steve

No sorry, looks like most of the books are from the mid 1960-late 60's. Mostly .12-.15 centers

I do keep coming across more titles, Captain Marvel, Not Brand Ecch, Thor, some rough JIM's, Marvel Super Heroes and the list goes on...Some of the mid grade keys like, Conan 1, Captain Marvel 1, Hulk 102..

Looks like the first group of books did very well, the next batch should go up in the next couple days...alot of very nice silver age stuff. The next group should have Avengers, JIMs, Nick Furys, Sub Mariner, TOS, Thor and X-men!

SR