• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Professional Pressing Tutorial! It's Now Being Offered to YOU!

29 posts in this topic

ACC%20logo2.png.opt289x288o0,0s289x288.png

http://www.comicpressing.com/

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4869615&fpart=1

If you are a serious "high-volume" or "high-dollar" collector, why would you want to spent perpetual amounts for someone else to press your comic books? DIY: do-it-yourself.

American Comics and Collectibles is now offering the "ultimate pressing service" in that you have the ability to learn the entire pressing process, the intricate details necessary to score the highest CGC grades possible and methods that only a small number of professional pressers will know. Anyone can buy a press and put a comic inside it...however, there are few people that are familiar with the minute details required to fully utilize what pressing can do. The details are the most important factor as they are often the disparity between one grade and the next higher grade, which can at times equate to thousands of dollars. The information and experience gained from the tutorial service will stay with you and grant you the ability to generate many, many tens of thousands of dollars in added revenue or collection value. American Comics and Collectibles is the ONLY professional pressing service that offers clients the opportunity for unconditional and complete know-how of comic book pressing.

The cost of the tutorial is $1,500. For your $1,500, you'll work with me for a full day of pressing (up to 8 hours) where you will gain hands-on experience and guidance from me regarding all aspects of pressing. We'll press as many comic books of as many different eras and formats as we can within that 8-hour period. You will see the equipment and techniques that I use in the American Comics and Collectibles pressing service. As well, you will have life-time consultation from me regarding any specific questions regarding pressing in the future--just shoot me an email and I'll be there with an answer.

If you are a serious collector, don't rely on others to press your comic books. DIY: do-it-yourself.

Contact me for details!

The cost of the tutorial is $1,500. For your $1,500, you'll work with me for a full day of pressing (up to 8 hours) where you will gain hands-on experience and guidance from me regarding all aspects of pressing. We'll press as many comic books of as many different eras and formats as we can within that 8-hour period.

You could sweeten the pot a bit by pressing the books that the tutored apprentice brings for the day....

Come and learn all that you can AND get your books (up to some reasonable amount that could realistically be pressed in 1 day) pressed gratis.

The cost of the tutorial is $1,500. For your $1,500, you'll work with me for a full day of pressing (up to 8 hours) where you will gain hands-on experience and guidance from me regarding all aspects of pressing. We'll press as many comic books of as many different eras and formats as we can within that 8-hour period.

You could sweeten the pot a bit by pressing the books that the tutored apprentice brings for the day....

Come and learn all that you can AND get your books (up to some reasonable amount that could realistically be pressed in 1 day) pressed gratis.

That ain't a pot sweetner, that's status quo. :grin: Everyone that has taken the class brought their own books and we pressed as many as we could in the day.