• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Professional Pressing Tutorial! It's Now Being Offered to YOU!

29 posts in this topic

The cost of the tutorial is $1,500. For your $1,500, you'll work with me for a full day of pressing (up to 8 hours) where you will gain hands-on experience and guidance from me regarding all aspects of pressing. We'll press as many comic books of as many different eras and formats as we can within that 8-hour period.

You could sweeten the pot a bit by pressing the books that the tutored apprentice brings for the day....

Come and learn all that you can AND get your books (up to some reasonable amount that could realistically be pressed in 1 day) pressed gratis.

That ain't a pot sweetner, that's status quo. :grin: Everyone that has taken the class brought their own books and we pressed as many as we could in the day.

Well then I may just have to visit your fine establishment at some time in the foreseeable future. :)

King,

Ever give any consideration to web based tutorials? I'd honestly love to roll down to Florida and the $ isn't the hurdle.....but the time away is since I've got a pretty hectic schedule.

My belief is that if I had the required/suggested equipment (or an equivalent), you could provide the same or similar tutelage that would be covered in person, but from remote.....via phone, email, skype...whatever.

No pressure....just throwing ideas out there. If it weren't possible, then I'd eventually find my way down to Fl.....but it would certainly be an interesting option to consider and would enable me to get rolling markedly faster.

Since you have built it, and we come, about how many books do you think that we could press in a day.

feel free to PM me the answer if you do not want to disclose the information publicly

Thanks

Sorry for the corny baseball reference, but it is PLAYOFFs GO DODGERS