• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

RULEZ :rulez:

Shipping is $6 anywhere in the USA if your order is under $80. Spend $80 and get free shipping. If you're elsewhere in the world, shoot me a PM--we'll work it out!

PMs are always welcome, but :takeit: trumps all.

Paypal preferred--checks and money orders ok.

No HOSers, probies, or fans of Twilight.

So I've picked up a large collection of several hundred hardcovers and trades. I just got the first shipment in (it's coming in installments), and there is some nice stuff--Absolutes, Marvel Omniboo, and similarly sweet oversized goodies. I'll start posting in 15-20 min. Here's a preview shot to whet your appetite. ;)

DSCN0551.jpg

Ok, got my wife to relieve me of duty. Let's get cooking here, shall we?

Dead Space (Hardcover) and Dead Space:Salvage(TPB) SOLD

These books expand on the narrative in the games. The first book (the HC) is out of print and getting tough to find. The HC looks gently read, and the tpb is a VF that is attractive and glossy.

Grab this Necromorphian two-fer for $35!

DeadSpace.jpg

DeadSpaceSalvage.jpg

Gravel: Never a Dull Day SOLD

Now out of print, these were limited to 2000 copies and each was signed by Warren Ellis. Over 550 pages of occult chicanery and assorted insanity. Retail was $90. Book is like new.

Nab it for $50!

Gravel.jpg

Gravel: Never a Dull Day

Now out of print, these were limited to 2000 copies and each was signed by Warren Ellis. Over 550 pages of occult chicanery and assorted insanity. Retail was $90. Book is like new.

Nab it for $50!

Gravel.jpg

:takeit:

Gravel: Never a Dull Day

Nab it for $50!

Gravel.jpg

^^

WALKING DEAD OMNIBUS: VOLUME 3 SOLD to Transplant

Now out of print, and I don't need to tell you this one's in demand. This is brand new and factory sealed, but the shrinkwrap is undone at the bottom and there is a bit of a crinkle in the bottom of the spine. Also a small ding (we'll call it an "Amazon ding," hey?) in the middle of the spine. This will still look pretty on your shelf. Check the pics, and sorry about the glare.I can't fit this beast on my scanner!

GET ZOMBIED for $90!

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

WALKING DEAD OMNIBUS: VOLUME 3

Now out of print, and I don't need to tell you this one's in demand. This is brand new and factory sealed, but the shrinkwrap is undone at the bottom and there is a bit of a crinkle in the bottom of the spine. Also a small ding (we'll call it an "Amazon ding," hey?) in the middle of the spine. This will still look pretty on your shelf. Check the pics, and sorry about the glare.I can't fit this beast on my scanner!

GET ZOMBIED for $90!

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

WALKING DEAD OMNIBUS, VOLUME ONE, FIRST PRINT

Very scarce book--appears gently read with minimal edgewear. It wouldn't kill me to keep this.

NAB IT FOR $120

DSCN0544.jpg

WALKING DEAD OMNIBUS, VOLUME ONE, FIRST PRINT

Very scarce book--appears gently read with minimal edgewear. It wouldn't kill me to keep this.

NAB IT FOR $120

DSCN0544.jpg

I'll take it

^^

Transplant was in before this one :gossip: