• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

MARVEL ZOMBIES 4 (HARDCOVER) and MARVEL ZOMBIES RETURN (Hardcover)

A two-fer from the zombieverse. Retail is $45 for the pair. These appear gently read.

Grab the lot for $18

MarvelZombiesReturn.jpg

MarvelZombies4.jpg

:takeit:

A two-fer from the zombieverse. Retail is $45 for the pair. These appear gently read.

Grab the lot for $18

MarvelZombiesReturn.jpg

MarvelZombies4.jpg

^^ And I promise not to sign them. :baiting:

Grab the lot for $18

MarvelZombiesReturn.jpg

MarvelZombies4.jpg

^^ And I promise not to sign them. :baiting:

:whee:

This thread is turning into an instant sell out... congrats.

Thanks! I haven't run a sales thread in years, so this is super fun.

I think 99% of people are like me. They like and want these books but retail is just WAAAAAAY to expensive most of the time. When theres a nice deal/discount, they usually sell FAST (shrug)

This thread is turning into an instant sell out... congrats.

Thanks! I haven't run a sales thread in years, so this is super fun.

I think 99% of people are like me. They like and want these books but retail is just WAAAAAAY to expensive most of the time. When theres a nice deal/discount, they usually sell FAST (shrug)

Amen to that

ELFQUEST ARCHIVES COMPLETE COLLECTION, VOLUMES 1-4

Volumes 1, 3 and 4 are new and factory sealed. Volume 2 is used--looks great except for a light stain on the bottom of the spine (check the scan, over the DC logo).

LET'S MAKE IT $260 for the set!

ElfquestArchives1.jpg

ElfquestArchives2.jpg

ElfquestArchives3.jpg

ElfquestArchives4.jpg

Elfquest2Stain.jpg

Ok gang, gonna take a breather and rummage some more, scan some more, take the kids to the park, etc. There are a lot more books, so I'll be back tonight. Thanks for getting this thread off to a great start! (worship)

Ok, here's a sweet lot of Blackest Night, in hardcover format---all of it!! Get your summer reading here, ladies and gents. SOLD

You get 8 hardcovers, brand new and factory sealed:

Green Lantern: Agent Orange (Prelude to Blackest Night)

Blackest Night

Blackest Night: Green Lantern

Blackest Night: Green Lantern Corps

Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps

Blackest Night: Black Lantern Corps, Volume One

Blackest Night: Black Lantern Corps, Volume Two

Blackest Night: Rise of the Black Lanterns

Retail for this complete saga is a whopping $200

Grab 'em all for $90

(I like how the spines show off all the different colored rings.)

Scan0006.jpg

Scan0007.jpg

Women of Marvel Omnibus SOLD

This monster is 1160 pages and collects the following: Tales to Astonish #51-58; X-Men #57; Night Nurse #1-4; The Cat #1-4; Marvel Team-Up #8; Giant-Size Creatures #1; Marvel Premiere #42; Shanna the She-Devil #1-5; Ka-Zar: Lord of the Hidden Jungle #2; Daredevil #108-112; Marvel Two-in-One #3; Marvel Graphic Novel #12, #16, #18; Firestar #1-4; Sensational She-Hulk: Ceremony #1-2; Captain Marvel #1 (1989 one-shot); Captain Marvel #1 (1994 one-shot); Millie the Model #100; Patsy and Hedy Annual #1; Solo Avengers #9; Marvel Comics Presents #36; Marvel Fanfare #59

This book is freaking huge. You could kill someone with this book. Seriously. Be careful.

Shrinkwrap is hanging by a thread by the book is tip-top.

Retail for this epic tome is $125 :roflmao:

Meet the lovely ladies for $55

Scan0010.jpg

Squadron Supreme Omnibus SOLD

Roughly 450 pages and collects the following: Squadron Supreme #1-12; Captain America #314; Squadron Supreme: Death of a Universe

Brand new and sealed. Essential reading, truly.

Retail is $75

Yours for $35

Scan0009.jpg

Dark Avengers quasi-omnibus SOLD

A tome of goodly thickness (400 pages), collects the full run of Dark Avengers except the issues that x-over with Utopia.

Gently read, in excellent shape. Retail is $50

For you? $22

Scan0005.jpg

Women of Marvel Omnibus

This monster is 1160 pages and collects the following: Tales to Astonish #51-58; X-Men #57; Night Nurse #1-4; The Cat #1-4; Marvel Team-Up #8; Giant-Size Creatures #1; Marvel Premiere #42; Shanna the She-Devil #1-5; Ka-Zar: Lord of the Hidden Jungle #2; Daredevil #108-112; Marvel Two-in-One #3; Marvel Graphic Novel #12, #16, #18; Firestar #1-4; Sensational She-Hulk: Ceremony #1-2; Captain Marvel #1 (1989 one-shot); Captain Marvel #1 (1994 one-shot); Millie the Model #100; Patsy and Hedy Annual #1; Solo Avengers #9; Marvel Comics Presents #36; Marvel Fanfare #59

This book is freaking huge. You could kill someone with this book. Seriously. Be careful.

I'll take it

Scan0010.jpg

Women of Marvel Omnibus

Scan0010.jpg