• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL HIGHER GRADE RAW SILVER AGE MARVELS,NOW 15% OFF WHAT IS LEFT!!

225 posts in this topic

Ladies and gents,

This will be my first raw sales of books in quite awhile. These are from an OO collection almost all marvel mid to late 60's that was recently found and didn't quite make the cut (imho) for CGC grading. Most if not all have tremendous gloss and inks. These will range from vf+ and above.

Just an fyi that lower graded books from this collection are presently being sold by a friend of mine, under fast_dom on Ebay. (however all the books have been graded by me)

There will be somewhere around 100 books or so and a bunch of different titles but not alot of anyone. I will start listing them around 8pm tonight as I am scanning the front covers now. IF someone needs a back cover scan I will do that. If there are "problems" with a book that can't be seen in the scan I will try and mention that when listing it.

Prices will be based on 70% of last years guide.

Shipping will be $4.00 up to 3 books and then would go up .25 per book. Any questions you can go ahead and ask.

Now for the importanter stuff :)

CHECKS OR MO's only at this time, I am selling these for a friend.

As I have in the past, IF you are a little tight for funds right now, we can work something out on getting a payment to me a little later.

Thanks for looking, and any questions, comments, whatever don't hesistate to ask...

Steve

PS: Wanted to add this that the scans don't do the books justice, the colors are sharp overall and most of them glossy.

This is definitely not working out like I planned it...only about 1/2 the books scanned up to Incredible Hulk alphabetically...so will have to finish scanning tonight and post the rest of the books tomorrow night around the same time...

BUT in the meantime will start posting starting with the "A" titles in a few.

SR