• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed all sold Thanks for a great SALE

65 posts in this topic

Its the 1st of the month so I have items that need to be relisted in my eBay store. I thought I would list them here 1st before adding them to my store. Ill leave them up for a day or two depending on what sells. If anything is listed here that looks like it is listed in my eBay store. It is because I have multiple copies.

The 1st :takeit: either by PM or in the thread wins the book out right. Shipping will be 5$ for the book and will be shipped in a priority mail envelope in the USA. If you request I can ship in a medium flat rate box but shipping will be 11$. If you are outside the US please let me know where you would like the item shipped and I will PM you a quote based off USPS.com

Please no HOS or Probation members in this thread. Please make payment Via PayPal

SHIPPING ON TWO BOOKS WILL BE 5$. ON THREE BOOKS SHIPPING WILL MOVE TO 11$ AND THE BOOKS WILL BE SHIPPED IN A MEDIUM PRIORITY BOX. ANY AMOUNT OF BOOKS BETWEEN 3 AND 19 WILL BE SHIPPED FOR 11$. IF YOU BUY 20 OR MORE BOOKS SHIPPING WILL BE 14$ AS I WILL NEED TO SHIP THE SALE IN A LARGE FLAT RATE BOX. ALL BOOKS WILL SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT AND WILL BE WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND CARDBOARD SANDWICHED TO PROTECT THEM DURING SHIPPING.

Feeback on the boards:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5524201#Post5524201

Feedback on eBay

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=amea4682&ftab=AllFeedback

Over 1000 views every book in this thread is now 15% off the asking price.

Free to the next person to buy 3 books in this thread.

I rotated the image but photobucket is a piece of so it didnt change it in the link. Issues are Runaways 1-6 and some other misc stuff I found in my closet. The stickers are on the Runaways blame the used book store for that.

photo9.jpg

Set of Blanks

1 Avengers 1 2nd print

1 New Avengers

4 Avengers 7

asking 30$ or would trade for the same amount of blanks that have X-Titles.

Sold :news:

Set of Blanks

1 Avengers 1 2nd print

1 New Avengers

4 Avengers 7

asking 30$ or would trade for the same amount of blanks that have X-Titles.

scan0019-1.jpgscan0020-1.jpgscan0021-1.jpg

:takeit:

I think your price got broken up in the listing for the TOT set. Its $75 right?

Yes I see that it did get broken up 75$ was the asking price. Cay037 put up the :takeit: sign so if he doesnt want it at that price because of the picture break mix up ill offer it to mldynes.

Oops, I didn't see that. I thought I had scored the deal of the day. :roflmao:

I think your price got broken up in the listing for the TOT set. Its $75 right?

Yes I see that it did get broken up 75$ was the asking price. Cay037 put up the :takeit: sign so if he doesnt want it at that price because of the picture break mix up ill offer it to mldynes.

Oops, I didn't see that. I thought I had scored the deal of the day. :roflmao:

np