• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

What the hell??? They have Clooneython here in Virginia too??? I thought I escaped that gruntrosity with the banjos and chamber pots when I fled Alabama :devil:

Only in northern Virginia do they have modern plumbing. In the rest of the state and all of West Virginia, chamber pots and things of similar ilk are still very much in fashion.

Good Lord... I thought I had sold these all off last year... but here is another.

ROOTS: THE COMPLETE 10 DVD COLLECTION - YOURS FOR $25

SEALED, NEVER WATCHED AND IN STORAGE FOR 5 YEARS... CONTAINS "ROOTS", "ROOTS:THE NEW BEGINNING", PLUS EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS LIMITED TO THIS BOX SET.

OVER 25 HOURS OF MATERIAL! ORIGINAL RETAIL RIGHT AT $100 BUCKS!

SOLD TO BAZ

IMG_1159.jpg

Good Lord... I thought I had sold these all off last year... but here is another.

ROOTS: THE COMPLETE 10 DVD COLLECTION - YOURS FOR $25

SEALED, NEVER WATCHED AND IN STORAGE FOR 5 YEARS... CONTAINS "ROOTS", "ROOTS:THE NEW BEGINNING", PLUS EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS LIMITED TO THIS BOX SET.

OVER 25 HOURS OF MATERIAL! ORIGINAL RETAIL RIGHT AT $100 BUCKS!

IMG_1159.jpg

hmm...

:takeit: IF it says it has closed captions or subtitles on the box - can you check?

DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME - SEALED NEW HARDBACK - $8

Rupp's got TWO COPIES of this jewel lying right here in my lap... keeping the bizness warm :) Take the weight off for only $8 each.

how is this different than the version i got from you last time? the one i have says "exclusive edition" on it. is it just a different cover slip?

Hmmm not sure Baz. I thought I only had Gunslinger Born hardbacks only in the past. Post a scan if you have one of the one you're talking about if you get a chance. I honestely don't remember it hm

damn...only made it to southern Virginia...at least I have the moving picture box here...I was getting tired of the Victrola back in T-town :luhv:

THE SNAKE ! :headbang:

What the hell??? They have Clooneython here in Virginia too??? I thought I escaped that gruntrosity with the banjos and chamber pots when I fled Alabama :devil:

You fled Bama?!?

Yes sir...state is about bankrupt (announced 40% budget proration for 2013). Started looking for jobs and landed in Newport News...only been here three days, but seems like a fun town :juggle:

Of course when I opened a local checking account, I did order Bama checks lol

And :hi: Rupp long time no talk buddy...how you been?

this is the one I bought from you along with the gunslinger born (you only had 274 copies of that book right?)

DarkTowerLRH.jpg

286 copies I think :)

I swear I don't remember that copy of Long Road Home at all sir. I would say the story is the same inside, there really isnt anything on the back cover that sez this version I've got here is anything special.

Oh and I'm scanning the back of the Roots for you right now :)

It does say it has subtitles in English, Francais and Espanol... but some of the bonus materials may not be subtitled.

0clooneython81784.jpg

Terrific. bonus material is almost never subtitled anyway. GRRRRR.

still :takeit:

thanks