• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #27
1 1

39 posts in this topic

This is not a book that shows up that often. In fact on the Heritage archives they have only sold 7 copies in the last 10 years. Can anybody tell me whats so special about this book. They hardly turn up for sale and when they do they either turn up restored or with inferior page quality.

It's considered a cool motor cycle cover.

(thumbs u

May as well post your copies here. That's what the internet's for!

One of my favorites...I'm a big fan of the Russian Tank Corps and their multi-colored tanks...

cap27.jpg

One of my favorites...I'm a big fan of the Russian Tank Corps and their multi-colored tanks...

That must have been early on in their "Stealth development" division.

cap27.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Wow. Cap leading the charge of the Russian tank corps. I wonder what would have happened if this cover was reused in the 50s!

cap27.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Wow. Cap leading the charge of the Russian tank corps. I wonder what would have happened if this cover was reused in the 50s!

Then Cap would be leading a German tank to Moscow against Russian soldiers.

(thumbs u

May as well post your copies here. That's what the internet's for!

I dont actually have a copy yet. Im looking at the one coming up on Comiclink but the page quality sure is putting me off.

It’s not just a "cool motor cycle cover". It’s a "cool, Cap and tommy-gun shooting Bucky leading russian-tanks towards Berlin while trampling nazi soldiers on the run".

It really has everything. Everything but being in my collection… :P