• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I took them off their hands-whats left, including"keys"-some spideys later

22 posts in this topic

hello again, the same rules like in the other thread. :takeit: (and there have been quite a lot recently considering the price some of these are being listed for) gets priority over pms. U.S. , canadian and some European buyers ok. paypal for outside U.S. (pm first please). shipping with tracking is the way I go.

these are from the same collection that keep coming in. I think the next round I might be seeing pre-64 stuff (and before anyone asks- if there are for example AF 15s in there Im keeping !-and some might be for sale... we will see) These being listed I already have so I dont need doubles.

here we go first up Doctor strange 169 book looks like a 7.5- 8.0 but it has the piece in the corner missing :frustrated: oh well. price only $29

IMAG2175.jpg

this lot I like (especially because of the 34 and 35 Defenders prelude-the 35 being in better shape like in the 6.5). the 1 is a low grade the 40 is a Spidey x-over and is in 8.5ish shape

price for all four $55

IMAG2183.jpg

IMAG2194.jpg

back with a few more tonight, first up Avengers 83( in 8.0-5ish shape, Liberators), 93 and 96 (Neal Adams both in the 5.0-5ish shape) all 3 for just $40

IMAG2193.jpg

here is a Iron Man lot, TOS 97 (1st whiplash looks like around a 6), Iron man 2 and 4 both in the 5.5-6 ish category, 12 1st Controller around a 6, and the one shot (one of my multiple copies of this) Iron Man and Submariner 1 in the 5.5ish category all 5 for just $67

IMAG2193.jpg

here is a Iron Man lot, TOS 97 (1st whiplash looks like around a 6), Iron man 2 and 4 both in the 5.5-6 ish category, 12 1st Controller around a 6, and the one shot (one of my multiple copies of this) Iron Man and Submariner 1 in the 5.5ish category all 5 for just $67

:takeit: