• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New EBay App for iPad

18 posts in this topic

Anyone else not liking this.

It has a lag that wasn't there before. When you search for something and look at an item, it doesn't go back to that area of the search when you use the back arrow. It goes to the top of the search again. Finding completed items is a pain, and you can't tell what has been bid on by the red and green prices it used to have. Wish there was a way to get the old one back.

I have always thought the iPhone eBay app was superior to the iPad's. Wish they would just make it more like the iPhone's.

Is the Ebay iPhone app better than Ebay mobile?

I have always thought the iPhone eBay app was superior to the iPad's. Wish they would just make it more like the iPhone's.

You can install the iphone one on your ipad, but it will just be very tiny lol

Still effing installing.........

............................................After like 20 minutes of 'Installing..." I restarted the ipad jsut to install the app. I can't wait to see how well it performs :rolleyes:

Jerome

Well, I downloaded the new iPad app and actually like it. It loaded in a couple of minutes and does not seem laggy at all. As someone else mentioned I wish the used the red/green/blue text colors to identify unsold/sold/active no bids auctions but I really like the improvements I have seen so far.

Yes, it is much quicker to access "Completed Auctions" when I am in a shop looking up prices for resale. I don't really remember much about the Mobile site, all I can say is I was much happier once I started using the app.

Yes, it is much quicker to access "Completed Auctions" when I am in a shop looking up prices for resale. I don't really remember much about the Mobile site, all I can say is I was much happier once I started using the app.

I just installed it on my iPhone. I can't find my saved sellers...am I missing something?

I just installed it on my iPhone. I can't find my saved sellers...am I missing something?

Unless they changed it since I updated it go to search and at the top is a Saved part that expands to sellers and searches.

Anyone else not liking this.

It has a lag that wasn't there before. When you search for something and look at an item, it doesn't go back to that area of the search when you use the back arrow. It goes to the top of the search again. Finding completed items is a pain, and you can't tell what has been bid on by the red and green prices it used to have. Wish there was a way to get the old one back.

I'm LOVING IT. It's about time the redesigned!

Unless they changed it since I updated it go to search and at the top is a Saved part that expands to sellers and searches.

Thanks, found it. Is there a way to search a sellers store without scrolling through everything?

It's a mess. No longer allows you to track packages on items you've won (unless they've hidden it REALLY well).

In the completed listing of something you bought there will be a ship date. The actual date is a button. Just click on the button and it will take you to the tracking. Took me a bit to figure that one out.